Opinions on Bare Minerals Hydrating Mineral Veil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'd like to get some opinions on the BE Hydrating mineral veil, I've started to read more on ingredients and what's bad for the skin and all, I don't see that the hydrating mv has "corn starch" (which was in the other mineral veils which is totally pore-clogging), well at least according to the BE website. I tend to get drier skin during colder days, it'd be nice to have something to hydrate my skin that doesn't clog my pores while being a nice finishing touch to my foundation. I've heard it tends to make the skin look a little paler if you use "full coverage" with it too.

If your opinion is to eschew this, please suggest a nice skin-friendly finishing powder/mineral veil =)

Thanks!

I have no experience with this one, but it looks nice. Rice is good to mattify your face. I never heard of corn starch being pore clogging, but i suppose it's possible if you're allergic to corn.

Ohh I've never heard of rice mattifying the face! But I'm still curious about how it covers the face, if it makes you paler or something.

I have really dry skin and it looked a little cakey, but if your skin isn't as dry I'd try it!

I guess I'll try it out. My skin is sometimes dry sometimes not...depending on the weather but the day ends the same for me - it always ends up oily!

Back