The T.V show Breaking Bad , seen it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quote:
Breaking Bad follows protagonist Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a chemistry teacher who lives in New Mexico with his wife (Anna Gunn) and teenage son (RJ Mitte) who has cerebral palsy. White is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given a prognosis of two years left to live. With a new sense of fearlessness based on his medical prognosis, and a desire to secure his family's financial security, White chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime and ascends to power in this world. The series explores how a fatal diagnosis such as White's releases a typical man from the daily concerns and constraints of normal society and follows his transformation from mild family man to a kingpin of the drug trade.
dd.jpg

breaking-bad-amc-0409-lg.jpg

I absolutely love this show! The acting is incredible and very suspensful

Things is if you haven't seen it,You have to start from season 1 .. its easy to find online

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't seen it, but I've only heard good things. Oh man u dont know what your missing!!

I haven't seen or even heard of this, but it sounds interesting...I am unable to watch TV online, so I guess I will have to wait until it's available on one of the UK Freeview channels
frown.gif

I watched an episode and thought it was kind of strange and violent.... I typically like something with a bit of humor in it.....

Back