Your Beauty Insecurities

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arghh! I have just come to the realization today that I cannot live without my MAC Select-Coverup Concealer. I couldn't find it this morning, and had a near break-down having to leave the house without it
icon_redface.gif
because I am very insecure about my dark circles. What are your beauty insecurities?

My mouth is so small, I think I look like I disapprove of everything. I can't go anywhere without at least some clear gloss.

hm...depends on the day. if my skin behaves I´m pretty ok with myself, but on the other 90% od the days *lol* it´s

dark underye cirlces

uneven skintone (reddish spots on my cheeks)

the right side of my face
icon_neutral.gif

I'm the same as you Vanessa - definitely has to be concealer as i have yuck dark cirlces!! I refuse to go anywhere without it!!

My eyebrows...I feel naked if they're not filled in.

On the left side of my face, I have several bothersome blemishes. A superficial burn smaller than the end of a pencil eraser, which is fading, but not as fast as I'd like. And three icepick scars along my hairline.

AND my dark undereye circles...I looked in a mirror, without any makeup, in harsh daylight, and wow...they're pretty purple. I'm hoping once my septum is straightened, they'll diminish. That's what I've heard.

i have mild acne. just little bumps everywhere. so annoying.

Dark circles (my 13 yr old son always say's to me "mom are you tired?") and acne. So what is the best concealer for circles?

My dark circles and some old, deep acne scars that aren't responding to my microdermabrasion.

What dark circles and acnes scars? Now I am totally convinced u r losing ur marbles.

icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa My dark circles and some old, deep acne scars that aren't responding to my microdermabrasion.

Originally Posted by brendakaos So what is the best concealer for circles? Kevyn Aucoin SSE is supposed to be good.. but i haven't tried it.Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit is another fave of some of the girls here.

my skin and undereye circles. i have large pores and an uneven skintone. if i ever go out without foundation, i make sure im wearing HUGE sunglasses.

Originally Posted by phoenix461 What dark circles and acnes scars? I have 'em and hate 'em both! Without concealor under my eyes I look sick. I've had dark circles my whole life. The acne scars are on my cheeks but you can't see them when I smile b/c my cheeks plump up and fill them in. So I just walk around smiling non-stop and look like i'm up to something.

Originally Posted by Rosie Now I am totally convinced u r losing ur marbles.
icon_eek.gif

I lost every single one of them ages ago. If you find them, let me know, please. I sure miss my marbles.

Found the marbles here in my candy jar at work!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I have 'em and hate 'em both! Without concealor under my eyes I look sick. I've had dark circles my whole life. The acne scars are on my cheeks but you can't see them when I smile b/c my cheeks plump up and fill them in. So I just walk around smiling non-stop and look like i'm up to something.

I lost every single one of them ages ago. If you find them, let me know, please. I sure miss my marbles.

OMG - I have too many to list LOL! But, here r a few: large pores and acne scars on cheeks and chin, uneven skin tone, annoying whiteheads/ blackheads and/or pimples ....

I am a brave soul - often leave with only moisturizer/SPF on my face as I am usually on my way to/from gym.

Originally Posted by Liz i have mild acne. just little bumps everywhere. so annoying. Me too! I can never go out side without foundation when I have all that stuff on my face lol.Foundation is my ANGEL! haha.

For my face, my biggest insecurity is probably my oily, shiny skin, with dark circles and acne a close second .... I never leave the house without foundation, concealor, and powder!

However, quite often I am more frustrated with my hair than anything with my face! At least I can hide my face problems with mu and blotting papers, but I can't hide my hair
frown.gif
I've tried several haircuts the last few years, and now I am growing it out to see how it will look with long layers instead of short...

I'm chronically anemic so I always fear I look a bit sallow. So I'm pretty addicted to bronzer (my gold deposit MSF is my holy grail right now).

Latest posts

Back