Bath and Body Works

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm planning a trip to Bath and Body Works at some point this week, but I'll be honest...I haven't stepped in there and really taken a look in forever. I stopped in for a second before Christmas just to pick up something to wear for a Christmas party (picked up what used to be my favorite---Warm Vanilla Sugar. Did they change the formula on this? It didn't smell even a quarter of the way as good as I remembered it being). Well, now I'm on the market for a more springy scent. Looking at the website, Sea Island Cotton intrigues me. Has anyone tried this on? What are your favorites from B&BW?

I have Sea Island Cotton, and I think it's great! Definitely a fresh smell.
smile.gif

Sea Island Cotton is heaven.. totally recommend.

my absolute favorite is Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

i have also tried the cinnabon 3-in-1 shower/shampoo.. its amazing.

The only thing I really get there is the anti-bacterial hand soap & I LOVE the new scent Fresh Market Apple, which is my favorite! At times, I may get their lotion.

Sea Island Cotton is a wonderful clean smell, not heavy at all. I am dying to try the new vanilla scents, especially the Coconut Vanilla one. Anyone tried that one?

Sounds like I need to try out Sea Island Cotton. I've been stuck on Gardenia and Plumeria stuff for the longest.

Just be careful not to buy their Pink Grapefruit hand soap. It smell great out of the bottle... I don't know why... but when you finish washing your hands everything smells like a Simon and Garfunkle concert. Feeling Groovy.

I love sweet pea and sweet cinnamon pumpkin. I stock up on the pumpkin one during the fall because its just a seasonal one.

Back