Sally Beauty Flat Iron rec's??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm searching for another flat iron. The one I have is not that great and I cannot remember the brand because the name rubbed off. I do remember buying it at a salon. For sure it's not a CHI or Sedu. Some other cheaper brand. I think Hot Styler or something of the sort.

What are the flat irons like at Sally Beauty Supply? Flat Irons at SallyBeauty.com

They carry many but are there particular brands, model that are good?

Looking for one with adjustable temperatures.

My hair is fine to medium with a slight natural wave.

Any rec's?
smile.gif

The only Sally hair appliance I have is an Ion hair dryer. I bought it two years ago and it works great. So maybe the Ion flat irons would be just as good?

I have the GVP hair straightener from them and I love it. It is a comparison to the Chi but lets you adjust the temp controls.

Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif The only Sally hair appliance I have is an Ion hair dryer. I bought it two years ago and it works great. So maybe the Ion flat irons would be just as good? I actually have one of the ion flatirons. I have had it for 4 years now, and it is only just starting to be a bit slow to heat up. It is pretty much the best investment i made hair wise. It works just as well as a chi or sedu but is only 70 buks (or at least it was 4 years ago)

Latest posts

Back