My Rapidlash results

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I have been using this for about 6 weeks now (started using it Feb 17). I can definitely see results, and will for sure be repurchasing. At first I had some minor itching on the lash line for about the first week, but now nothing. I had none of the side effects that people reported with this and similar products. The change wasn't rapid, but it is noticeable. Even my husband said my lashes look longer, and when I curl them and apply mascara I can tell they are longer. The lashes I lose are longer, but I am not sure I lose any fewer. It's probably about the same number. I purchased mine for around $32 shipped on Amazon.com. I am not sure how long a tube will last, since mine isn't finished yet. I have been applying it only to my top lash line at night. I don't think I look like I have false lashes on, but I do think they look longer and flirtier when I wear my makeup or curl my bare lashes. I can post a pic of them with mascara on if it helps. I really like this product!

Wow! Great results!
smile.gif

thanks for posting this! i always wondered if it was just a gimmick.

Thanks for posting! I still have a tube waiting for me to try. You've motivated me to just get on that.

Thanks ladies! As you can see I had really puny lashes to begin with. I am still using it every night, and am hoping that my lashes might still grow a bit longer before maxing out. I read online that some people start using it every other night once they get long lashes, but I may just stick to every night. I don't want to lost my results lol!

Wow, great results! So in the after pictures, you are not wearing any mascara? Because I find they definitely look thicker as well.

I really want to try a lash serum too

Wil be on my shopping list for when I come over to California in July...........can't wait!

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whaaaaaaat?! Thats incredible....What Brand did you say it was? It's called Rapidlash, and it's by Promaxyl.

Just an update. I am still using it everyday, and it's been almost four months now and I still haven't run out of my first tube. My lashes might be a tad longer, but I am not sure there is anymore length than what is pictured. Now that I have been using it longer I am seeing that I don't lose nearly as many lashes. I am still in love with this product. I love my lashes now.
smile.gif

That's great Leticia! Looks like a bit better results that the L'oreal serum. Speaking of loosing the gain.. Does it say you have to keep using it or they will shrink? Or have you read anything about that anywhere?

I think it's one of those things that you need to keep using. I have read that people who used other products eventually went back to their old lashes after quitting.

Back