How do you like your mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wet, dry, or somewhere in the middle?

Recently I've been letting my mascaras dry out a bit before I used them. It gives them that feathery look that I've always wanted. Wet mascaras are too much work because clumping seems to be inevitable for me.

Hmm, I think in the middle. Because like you said, wet mascara is more prone to clump for me as well and I find I get it all over my eyelid. But a more dryer wet one is probably ideal for me.

Somewhere in the middle. Wet formulas tend to clump up and weigh my lashes down. Too dry seems to set before I am done combing through.

Somewhere in the middle i'd say, something creamy, not overly wet (hello mess !) and not overly dry (because it's impossible to work with). I like to apply several coats so that's usually how i test my mascara.

I like mine somewhere in the middle
smile.gif

Somewhere in the middle, I hate starting off a new mascara! My lashes are very long...but you can't see them until I have mascara on....one side of my lashes are light brown and my other eye has half light brown and half blonde....not sure what happened there but it has to be covered lol. I still haven't found my favorite kind
frown.gif

I usually let my mascara dry out a little bit before using it as well. Really wet mascara just ends with clumping for me. I prefer the middle, but if I had to pick between wet and dry I would pick dry.

Originally Posted by Mizzyme /img/forum/go_quote.gif Somewhere in the middle, I hate starting off a new mascara! I've found one that a like right out of the tube and after several weeks after its opening, it's Revlon 3D Extreme.

It depends. For the most part I like it in the middle but I can work with a wet mascara. I'll let it dry a bit then apply my other coat.

i prefer mine on the dry side,

i feel like you need less product to coat your lashes, and you dont have the clumping issues

Originally Posted by Jolanka /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've found one that a like right out of the tube and after several weeks after its opening, it's Revlon 3D Extreme. Thanks
smile.gif
I'm about out of my current mascara, I'm going to pick this one up and try it out
smile.gif

Back