Looking for a shampoo that moisturizes the scalp

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I get dry scalp during the summer(don't know why)All the moisturizing shampoos do nothing for my scalp..Almost tempted to rub lotion on my head..LOL but I'm sure it wouldn't do much for my hair..Any recs?

Arent we all!! I suffer from dandruff more than dry scalp (i suppose its kinda the same). I use Head N Shoulders shampoo but i gotta stop using it soon coz it strips the color from your hair
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Arent we all!! I suffer from dandruff more than dry scalp (i suppose its kinda the same). I use Head N Shoulders shampoo but i gotta stop using it soon coz it strips the color from your hair
icon_sad.gif
I've heard Head N Shoulders is horrible..My dad swears by it though..He's been using it for as long as I can remember.I wish what I had was dandruff at least it would be treatable..Instead is just super dry drives me insane and only during the summer..The rest of the year my head is fine

NO no no no H&S that will dry it our more you need something with tea tree oil in it, use paul mitchels tea tree shampoo and conditioner, the tea tree balances the oils in the scalp.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 NO no no no H&S that will dry it our more you need something with tea tree oil in it, use paul mitchels tea tree shampoo and conditioner, the tea tree balances the oils in the scalp. Interesting!! thanks for that tip.. Must add those products to my wishlist!

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 NO no no no H&S that will dry it our more you need something with tea tree oil in it, use paul mitchels tea tree shampoo and conditioner, the tea tree balances the oils in the scalp. I never use H&S..Tried it once and I realized I should have just used battery acid
wink.gif
I'll check out the PM tea tree ..Thx!

Latest posts

Back