Orange Lip Trend

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've seen orange lips all over the place for Spring/Summer trends. What do you MUTers think about it?

Personally, I *love* it. It's different and unique, and it's got spunk. At the same time, I can see it being worn in a lot of different ways....very versatile.

I dunno though....I'm pretty sure I'm too scared to rock it myself. I mean...eeek. Fair skin. Red hair. Orange lipstick? I'm too scared it would be a hot mess. Speaking of, does anyone have any tips as far as perhaps finding a suitable shade of orange? I would love to give it a try.

I wear orange lips on occasions Not a bright orange but I recently bought an Orange Mosaic Powder blush in "LOVE" by NYX & i love it It gives a Natural (depending on amount applied) to dramatic orangy shimmer Its gorgeous & I sometimes use a Burnt orange lip liner and blend inwards with a Natural liner followed by a quick swipe of M.A.C s "Myth" and than dust a bit of my orange blush on lips & sometimes followed by a Orangy gloss It comes out a very nice shade of orange & not too vibrant!

I really like orange lips bright or burnt or with gold on top. Pair it with some gloss and you look so juicy! You could also put on a pink gloss to tone down the orange some.

i've always loved coral lips so i don't think this is too far a cry! but i'm not sure if i could pull it off myself either.

I think it's really pretty if you can pull it off. I, unfortunately, haven't found the right shade and/or every shade of orange makes me look like a crazy person.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like orange lips bright or burnt or with gold on top. Pair it with some gloss and you look so juicy! You could also put on a pink gloss to tone down the orange some. ^^ that I can deal with. Coral-colored lips? Not for me.

80609e89095e4a28_leighton-meester-red-orange-lip.xlarger.jpg

orange-lipstick.jpg

bold-lips-temperley_e_b531446b815d841fa57ff7ac29559923.jpg

030609_sevigny_400x400.jpg

And this is the most hilarious review of MAC Morange ever lol.

Idk im used to seeing people wearing orange lipstick in my house and around my neighborhood. I usually get orange-y shades.

Well, all the ones I have, I like: MAC Morange, Milani Orange-gina, Revlon Orange Flip, Ruby Kisses Shiny Orange. I'm gonna check out that L'oreal one April mentioned.

Remember ladies, you could always tweak a lipstick with another lipstick, a liner or gloss or both!

Latest posts

Back