Le Sigh... ♥

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Fave actor since 1985-86.. I adore him,
tongue.gif

Ladies ,Guys what's your thoughts about Robert Downey Jr?

He is 45 yrs Old

young_robert_downey_15.jpg

robert_downeyjr.jpg

robert-downey-jr.jpg

robert-downey-jr-mens-vogue.jpg

robert-downey-jr-iron-man.jpg

robdown.jpg

rdj-mh.jpg

iron-man-site-tony-stark.jpg

entertainment-weekly-november-2008-.jpg

Robert_Downey_Jr_2.jpg

Robert20Downey20Jr_20Italian20Vanit.jpg

280066755.jpg

The older he gets the more attractive he is ;^) I especially like him with longer hair. He's a great actor too. Love Iron Man!

Not my type but he's ok.

He seems like he is a great father.

I feel bad that he has battled drug addiction - he really hit rock bottom a few years ago.

love him! he's great!

he was really good in "less than zero," as well.. which is also a great book
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif The older he gets the more attractive he is ;^) I especially like him with longer hair. He's a great actor too. Love Iron Man! This. Love him.

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif The older he gets the more attractive he is ;^) I especially like him with longer hair. He's a great actor too. Love Iron Man! I agree.

I didn't really know a lot about Robert Downey Jr until he was on Ally McBeal. I remember him being in all the papers about his addiction problems at the time. I was a big fan of Ally McBeal and his character was just the perfect fit on that show. Then Downey got arrested (I believe for drug problems) and Fox demanded he be written off the show. Then Ally McBeal went down hill from there.

I'm glad he seems to have overcome his addiction problems. I love the characters he plays and wish him much success.

Love him! Brilliant actor and soo sexy! He was hilarious in Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang and Tropic Thunder.

Back