The, "Oh I really shouldn't have eaten that today" Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ate an entire bar of Lindt Dark Chocolate! This normally lasts a couple of days. Agh!! :^(

lindt-dark-excellence-chocolate.jpg

What about you?!

How about almost a whole bag of Hershey's Hugs last night watching the Penguins get beat by the Senators!! Sigh...

Popcorn with butter & salt last night .. was soo good though lol

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif How about almost a whole bag of Hershey's Hugs last night watching the Penguins get beat by the Senators!! Sigh... OMG! LOL that's a lot!

Oh my, the coconut pie at work ? It was so good
yey.gif
But i ate a salad for lunch, so i like to think it compensates
biggrin.gif

So it really wasn't today but yesterday that I ate 3 tomato sandwiches! WHY!!! LOL. Al beit' they were on sprouted whole grain bread and just tomatoes. It was soo good though.

Cold Stone Creameries banana ice cream with white chocolate chips and cookie dough...3 scoops
biggrin.gif

I'm about to make some Texas Caviar and I'm pretty sure I will eat the whole thing with a big bag of baked Tostitos before the day is over!@!!~

I read that post and wanted the recipe so I could have some!

Yesterday I made stew, but we had the bright idea to go out food shopping before having dinner - so we wound up at Mc Donald's... I don't need to go any further.

frown.gif

I ate some mini donuts. Only 3 of them are 240 calories! Boo @ my boyfriend for buying goodies.

I made some raw chocolate ice cream with raw chocolate sauce and used organic dessicated coconut to make these beautiful sundaes and I ate 2 large bowls! Seriously...I need to stop! LOL

*thinking that sounds good...looks over at the fridge*

Yea, so on my way back from the gym, I stopped at HEB for fruit, but picked up chewy chocolate almond or walnut cookies from the bakery, and ate 3 in the car, and 3 more when I got home...

I was just soooo hungry!!! At least I enjoyed b'fast, lol!

Ok, so I was being a fatty and had a foot long over roasted chicken sandwich from Subways all to myself...I dunno how the hell I ate the whole thing, but I must've been STARVING after losing 1000 calories in my Jujitsu class...lol. Luckily it was only 740 calories, whereas if I had a juniors cheesecake, it would've been 1200 calories :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

^ LOL @ all of the above! You are all too funny!

I think, for the most part, everyday I eat something I shouldn't. *sigh*

Latest posts

Back