Where to find and who has the best??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for some Glitter liquid eyeliner, wondering if anyone uses or has used and where they got, price, and what brand is the best to use.

Hi,

If you want to spend a little more than average on one, Urban Decay has a line of glitter liners called Heavy Metal ranging from baby blues to silvers. They can be found at Ulta stores.

I have used glitter liners from the local beauty supply stores and they worked fairly well. Therefore, I dont know the very best brand to use. But, Urban Decay is commonly known for their liners and shadows so I would def. try them out.

Hope this helps!
wink.gif

Chelle

I love the one by sephora. It stands out the most out of all the other brands that claim to be 'glittery'

I was just watching one of xsparkage's youtube video and she used a silver glitter eyeliner. She recommends Eyeko Glitter Liquid Liner and says it is better than Urban Decay's glitter liner as the glitter is more consistent in the Eyeko Glitter liner. Here are some pictures:

http://www.xsparkage.com/?p=1315

You could also check out the NYX candy glitter liners. They are packed with glitters and cheaper than UD (that said their Heavy Metal liners are good too).

Originally Posted by Jazzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif The NYX glitter liners are nice but I like Sephora brand better. Me too! I also think they are a little easier to apply than the NYX ones.

urban decay!

or actually, most drugstore brands (over here at least) do glitter liners that aren't so bad. you just have to work at layering them to get a pigmented look. if you wear them over black liner and do a few coats, they can look as good as some of the more expensive ones.

I agree, you have to layer, even with the UD ones. One brand i do not recommend is Cargo, you get a nasty liquid with a few glitters inside, it's impossible to work with.

Check out the pinQ.me range coz they have awesome gold, silver and blue glittery liquid eyeliners at an affordable price!

Latest posts

Back