Sign in to follow this  
bella1342

MAC In The Groove Collection

Originally Posted by bella1342 View Post
^^^Angie! I miss ya!

So yeah, I missed Stereo Rose. I'm so pissed. I have the original.. thanks to Angie actually..lol!.. but I wanted a new one!

Miss you too Hun! I've been in hiding...hehe :P

So you're the one I sold the original to...lol, how funny! I was wondering what happened to my backup since it wasn't in my train case. TBH, I think I had 2 backups of the original Stereo Rose. I like being 'extra' prepared. LOL lol.gif

It's peach -which gives a glow to light-pale skin. I swatched it and liked it, but it was already sold out. So I came home and kinda figured if I used cheeky bronze over Ben Nye Dark Tech, I'd get a similar effect, so I'm not sad.

I did pick up Band of Roses and Go For It. I'm contemplating getting Love to Love trio. Really pretty on.

I didn't pick up any cremesheens tho cuz I have a BUNCH OF NYX and Revlon glosses I need to work my way thru before they start spoiling.

Ugh... even my local stores are sold out of it. How do I keep missing this stuff... I never used to miss a MAC launch ever. LOL! First Marine Life, now Stereo Rose. I'm mad.

Yep Angie...I was the lucky one who got your backup of Stereo Rose. love it!

Well, cuz ppl call days ahead and pre-order. And then the store/counter managers pick and choose who they will hold stuff for. And then ppl are going crazy over these MAC LE items now.

I'll be honest tho, after this one, I think I'm over it and I'll shop at Sephora and ULTA cuz they at least have loyalty programs to show appreciation for buyers.

I got the By Candelight MSF and Fashion Whim Cremesheen. I love Mac...My order came the next day!

I really love both items, and can't wait to use them tonight! I stalked Stereo Rose so badly, but it sold out everywhere immediately!

I went to the MAC counter at Dillards the day the collection came out and got "Stereo Rose" and "By Candlelight."

I specifically went there, because I knew that they don't get a lot of business, so they'd be more likely to still have them in stock. They were almost out, though...because they were holding a bunch for people that called in ahead of time.

I bought Stereo Rose yesterday solely based on the hype. Im actually really pleased by it. I only owned one other MSF (glissade) but its more of a highlighter. Stereo Rose is def more of a blush. I was worried it wouldn't show up on me since I have that super tan going on right now, but it looks super pretty. I'd say it's almost like sunbasque blush.

i was so sad stero rose sold on 10 mins after the mall opened some chick bought them all at my local store and my friend ho work s at a different mac didnt get to work ontime to hold one so sad lol

Yeah.. the said Band of Roses is really nice.. you're right. I think I'm going to call around for Stereo Rose tomorrow.

I can't seem to get in the groove with In The Groove. I haven't broken down to buy anything yet. Maybe cuz I'm lemming UD's Naked Palette.

I found a Stereo Rose today... I think another MUTer got one too, because I'm an enabler. LOL! I like enabling...

The shipping from Macy's was crazy though. $10.95

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar View Post
It's peach -which gives a glow to light-pale skin.

That's it? LOL! That's what the hype is over? Maybe I have to be a MAC-addict to understand.

I'm loving all my Mineralized blushers from thiS collection... so far i've worn band of rose and Happy together bluSh and i love them!

37959_1423753126542_1614169145_1037096_4

20852_1422776822135_1614169145_1034853_4

hmm i wasnt to crazy about the swatches I saw, maybe I need to see all the products in person..although the Creme D'Nude cremesheen lipstick looked pretty nice.

Originally Posted by geeko View Post
I'm loving all my Mineralized blushers from thiS collection... so far i've worn band of rose and Happy together bluSh and i love them!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4070737_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4678364_n.jpg

oh that happy together MSF looks soooo pretty on you!!