April 30 FOTD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Casual for work and then a date. What do you guys think?

Photo269.jpg

Lovely,

I took everyone's advice and tried again with the smokey eye (but in brown this time)

4565663303_cf9d667141_b.jpg

4566292224_17dcd5e93d_b.jpg

I think it came out much better, but i am probably going to pluck my brows a bit because i felt like in darker lighting they made it look muddy. Which means i gotta buy new tweazers since i cant find mine (i lost them like a year ago hahaha im super lazy)

Eyes:

Mac Naked Lunch

Mac Cork

Mac Wedge

Illamasqua Justify

Cheeks:

A clinique blush with berries pressed into the actual blush

PF light bronzer (a really old one)

Lips:

I put on Chanel Libertine, but than decided i didnt like it so i put lovelorn on over that.

As always, CC are welcome.

Also, idk how you girls do it. once i did my eyes i was exausted from puting my makeup on and was to lazy to do a good job on the rest.

Also excuse my un-even application, i cant wear my contacts currently cause my eyes have been dry lately. which means, i had trouble seeing what i was doing unless i was pretty much laying on the mirror.

Originally Posted by Imprintwilight /img/forum/go_quote.gif Casual for work and then a date. What do you guys think?
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...m/Photo269.jpg

You look simply stunning
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lovely,
I took everyone's advice and tried again with the smokey eye (but in brown this time)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3331/...9d667141_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3631/...dcd5e93d_b.jpg

I think it came out much better, but i am probably going to pluck my brows a bit because i felt like in darker lighting they made it look muddy. Which means i gotta buy new tweazers since i cant find mine (i lost them like a year ago hahaha im super lazy)

Eyes:

Mac Naked Lunch

Mac Cork

Mac Wedge

Illamasqua Justify

Cheeks:

A clinique blush with berries pressed into the actual blush

PF light bronzer (a really old one)

Lips:

I put on Chanel Libertine, but than decided i didnt like it so i put lovelorn on over that.

As always, CC are welcome.

Also, idk how you girls do it. once i did my eyes i was exausted from puting my makeup on and was to lazy to do a good job on the rest.

Also excuse my un-even application, i cant wear my contacts currently cause my eyes have been dry lately. which means, i had trouble seeing what i was doing unless i was pretty much laying on the mirror.

I like the colors- look very natural.

And me
smile.gif

Face Biotherm Light! Aquasurce

Victoria's Secret Bronzer & Highlighter in Gilded

MAC Moisturecover

Eyes: Dior Charming Fantasy

MAC (mix of three pigments
smile.gif

YSL Singuelier Mascara in Black

Givenchy Magic Khol in White 02

Lips MAC Plink

Today's FOTD is special since I had my make up done by someone else. Sam Chapman to be precise! She and Nicola were in Glasgow today at the Illamasqua counter and I'd booked an appointment.I was really excited and nervous so I wasn't as chatty as I'd liked to have been. At the end she gave me a hug and invited me to email her if I ever wanted help with anything. She was really lovely and although I knew she was tall I was still taken aback when I first saw her! I'm only 5'0" so I was a midget in comparison. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Afterwards I went to SpaceNK and saw LimeCrime lipsticks. I didn't expect that at all. I really liked them and got Centrifuschia, which I had to try. It's that pigmented though that after taking it off and putting my lipgloss back on it's still there, hence the fact that my lips don't go that well with the look. It was a sheerer, warmer pink that Sam put on me originally.

Anyway, enough talking, here are some crappy iPhone pictures. I still haven't found the charger for my camera and I'm gutted about that since I wanted to take nicer photos.

getattachment1aspxt.jpg

getattachment3aspxkf.jpg

getattachment2aspx.jpg

getattachmentaspxqz.jpg

Today, I did the prom makeup of 4 girls. but I forgot to get a photo of the 3rd client. I worked very hard, & if anyone has any questions or comments or advice please write
smile.gif
I had fun today & got to make a little money lol. I'm ready for this next prom day. (my own school's prom) i will have 12 girls!! I have to work on my speed. It takes me about 1 hour or so to do a girl's makeup. i have to do makeup next week within 45 minutes for full face. kinda worried. hope you enjoy!! all comments are welcome.

15weamh.jpg

15owi9g.jpg

308d1g2.jpg

esspy1.jpg

fnbhx5.jpg

j6imu9.jpg

125mczm.jpg

2z59i88.jpg

2s0dyrl.jpg

thanks, guys! it means so much to hear positive feedback..you have NO idea! what a stressful day!

The time thing would stress me out too. I have trouble doing my own full-face makeup in a short time, much less a stranger's! Those girls look great.

Imprintwilight: Very nice!

Orange: That looks so much better. You have great skin too!

Chez: Very cute!

Gill: I think she did a great job on your makeup. You have very nice brows and that lip color is so pretty!

Chellar: Wow, just wow! You made them look fantastic! Great job!

Yay!!! Orange went up on the browbone!!! Looks AWESOME (and smile!
smile.gif
)

Chez and GillT, you guys are so pretty.

Cheller, WOW! Great, awesome job!

orange - hmmm not bad, nice job done.

gillt - you are pretty...nice lip shade.

cheller - wow wat a wonderful job you did...love the 2nd pic...lovely.

Cheller - you really did a bang up job on those girls!!! Amazing work!!!!

Back