Prom Day Before & Afters by ME:) PICS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I lost my other post on this:/ well, i hope you guys like these. i gave each girl an hour. i really need to fit the girls of next week into 45 minutes...any advice would be appreciated! thanks for taking the time to view!

15weamh.jpg

15owi9g.jpg

308d1g2.jpg

esspy1.jpg

fnbhx5.jpg

j6imu9.jpg

125mczm.jpg

2z59i88.jpg

2s0dyrl.jpg

thanks guys! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i ADORE the second look, what did you use? it looks like molten metal.

Wonderful work. I wish you could have fixed the girls that I saw at applebees going to prom. UGH. One girl had used what i think must have been a huge eyeliner pencil to apply both upper and lower shadow and she looked like a zombie.

thank you! she ADORED the look too. she couldn't stop smiling when she saw the mirror. i was so happy! i used a silver pigment with home made mixing medium (1 part glycerin + 2 parts water). i keep it in a dropper bottle & mix a drop with the pigment right in the lid of the product. this work awesome on all pigments...but with the metal tones, it looks even better.

Originally Posted by Imprintwilight /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wonderful work. I wish you could have fixed the girls that I saw at applebees going to prom. UGH. One girl had used what i think must have been a huge eyeliner pencil to apply both upper and lower shadow and she looked like a zombie. lol! i've seen some major pieces of work myself. but what makes me mad is that girls will shell out $30+ & then wind up with red lips & bright blue eyeshadow all the way to the brow. ALL THE WAY!! there were sparkles IN HER EYEBROW from where the woman went crazy. the next prom she hired me
smile.gif
lol. i havent let someone do my makeup since i was in elementary...& i obviously have my reasons lol.

My cousins wedding I had my makeup done. I looked like a very vampiric cat. Smokey eye with dark shadow all the way to the brow. I was 17 and I promise you I wasn't wearing couture.

lol. i actually had a girl yesterday that (i didnt get a photo of.) wanted me to do the makeup from the video Helena by My Chemical Romance. the girl in the coffin is who she wanted to look like. of course i changed it up a lot to make it pretty but still edgy. she loved it. & was very happy.

i dont understand why people try to go so dark for weddings...unless its a themed wedding. but i dont think anyone should be trying to look SEXY, especially giving full blown smokey eyes to bridesmaids. lol. i think everyone should have a BEAUTIFUL makeup job, not HOT or SEXY or BOMBSHELL. lol.

EXACTLY. I worked as a wedding planner for a bit and I had to talk bride after bride (and their maids) out of horrible make up on a regular basis. My best argument was "when your kids see you twenty years from now are they going to say 'mom you and daddy are old' or are they going to say 'mom you and daddy are so perfect together'" I had to then explain the concept of timeless. A conservative cat eye or maybe a LITTLE dramatic flair is very much acceptable. But why on earth do people insist on looking like they're out of the Thriller video?

Back