Rainy Day Lunch Time Sephora Haul !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
T.G.I. - freaking F!

Just picked up two Benefit lipsticks

Um um uh

Move Over

and replenished my every day concealer....

Clinique: Nude Rose Touch Base

and while I was there....

Clinique lipstick: Pink Spice

I love lunch time hauls...they brighten the rainiest day
icon_cheesygrin.gif

enjoy your haul!!

N.I.C.E! Was the clinique lipstick from their new lipstick collection? Cant remember the exact name!

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Amethyst
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
T.G.I. - freaking F!

Just picked up two Benefit lipsticks

Um um uh

Move Over

and replenished my every day concealer....

Clinique: Nude Rose Touch Base

and while I was there....

Clinique lipstick: Pink Spice

Originally Posted by Laura N.I.C.E! Was the clinique lipstick from their new lipstick collection? Cant remember the exact name! oooh! You mean the Butter Lipsticks? No, but I bought two of those two weeks ago (I didn't confess that did I?)
icon_redface.gif

I have to sit down and review all this new stuff. The butter lipsticks are nice but the color choices aren't that great. I bought two shades - and when I got home, they looked different. I already tried them so I can't return. I might swap with my sister who has a couple things she's not happy with.

Hey Girls-

I'm so happy. I just got the Magenta Stashette, Olive Stashette and the warm eyepalette. Let me tell you, the stashettes the even nicer in person.

Also got Mac Vino lip liner, Fawntastic color base and some clinique. Most also say that Dillards Clinique gift with purshase is so nice, I got two. Wish I knew how to size pictures so i could show you.

Thanks Ladies -

when I got home, I realized that one of the lipsticks I bought, I already had!

Have any of you ever done that? Bought a double without realizing it?

Originally Posted by Amethyst Have any of you ever done that? Bought a double without realizing it? Great haul! Lol, I don't think I've ever done that...I don't have enough makeup to go and buy doubles on accident! Thats funny, though
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Here's how it happened. I feel like a dunce. I was in the store testing colors on the back of my hand and I saw this really pretty shade. I said to myself - ooh that's a nice shade! Bought it and then when I got home, I had an odd feeling I heard of the name before. I checked my stash and there it was.

It wasn't even all used up either.

Shame on me!
icon_evil.gif

Back