Coastal Scents

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guy's.

I am looking at ordering online, Coastal Scents.

I live in Australia, and i'm new to makeup, and i'm not sure of what makeup we have like that, so i think i WILL have to buy Coastal Scents.

I just want to get your over view on the Natural Makeup 88 pallette.

Thanks !!

I would say get the 88 Shimmer Palette instead. I have the 88 Shimmer Palette and I love it. There's more than enough neutral shades, but also alot of bright fun colors. Some of them are matte and most are shimmer.

The colors are very pigmented. The pot size is a dime size, but it's enough. Since the shadows are pigmented, you don't need much.

ohh.

I really want all the natural colours,

as i would buy (most likely) another pallete with all different colours

I think i would be more into natural colours.

I haven't started my makeup course yet,

but i need to start collecting for when it comes around the corner and i have to start practising at home. :]

Originally Posted by jess! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> /img/forum/go_quote.gif ohh.I really want all the natural colours,

as i would buy (most likely) another pallete with all different colours

I think i would be more into natural colours.

I haven't started my makeup course yet,

but i need to start collecting for when it comes around the corner and i have to start practising at home. :]

Ok then buy the natural palette. But the shimmer palette has like 10 different browns and like 20 different black, grays and silvers. Then a ton of other bright fun colors.

Originally Posted by jess! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks ! No problem.
I usually don't use like more than like 5 different brown colors so I found the 88 Shimmer palette better because it had just enough browns yet other colors if I wanted to play around.

I suck at makeup though, so I usually just use browns and grays and blacks.

If you're more comfortable with neutral colors rather than bright ones, I say start of that route until you get more comfortable and confident. Alternatively, you could find those palettes on ebay. Just an FYI.

Im not from America or anything, im from Australia.

And i want to buy off ebay.com.au!

i have the 88 neutral palette and i LOVE IT! im a neutral-kind-a girl. i pretty much use it everyday. i would definitely recommend the warm palette too. i have them both and i dont really buy eyeshadows anymore because of that
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cynthiatsai /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have the 88 neutral palette and i LOVE IT! im a neutral-kind-a girl. i pretty much use it everyday. i would definitely recommend the warm palette too. i have them both and i dont really buy eyeshadows anymore because of that
smile.gif
I dropped my 88 shimmer palette and 10 of them broke
frown.gif

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dropped my 88 shimmer palette and 10 of them broke
frown.gif
oo dang that sucks
frown.gif

well at least it wasn't like 500 dollars =

I have the 88 shimmer palette too! and the silver color popped out, I just gotta be careful handling it. but I love the colors!! I kinda want the matte palette too

Originally Posted by banapple /img/forum/go_quote.gif oo dang that sucks
frown.gif
well at least it wasn't like 500 dollars =

I have the 88 shimmer palette too! and the silver color popped out, I just gotta be careful handling it. but I love the colors!! I kinda want the matte palette too

No but it took the shininess away. It's like a broken toy now. I don't even want to open it. Actually, I have not opened it since I dropped it over 4 months ago
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chris.klinton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Coastal scents are too much costly and hence those are not affordable for the common publics... Really? I think they are the opposite. Their shipping charges are much lower than many others. Their makeup brushes are reasonable. This is one of the sites I buy my ingredients for many of my DIY's. Their mica samples are only $1.50!

Back