My "oh crud im out of essentials" haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i had been planning on getting a dior palette as a gift to myself for doing well this past semester. however, i than realized i was almost out of shampoo and the stuff i use to curl my hair.

I currently use KMS curl creme, but it is kinda pricey at 20 bucks for a 1 month supply. So i got a bunch of others to hopefully find a less expensive HG curl creme (dont worry even if i do not love them i will be using up all of them i am kinda cheap.)

also, not pictured are a pair of robin's egg blue tweezerman travel sized tweezers, since i lost my pair and the portable one was only 12 bucks.

4593071205_40c82a38b6_b.jpg

4593071039_9d07515969_b.jpg

laughing.gif
I did the tweezerman travel-size tweezers for a better deal too, I mean eyebrow hairs are tiny! I really like them and the cute little travel case.

Nice haul! I have used Biolage Gelee and like it, but it's not for making your hair curl.

really, it says curl definning elixer.

it also says emdium hold, so hopefully even if it does not make my hair curlier it at least holds the little bit of wave i have in. :/ other wise that may be exchanged

Nice haul Jayme! Let me know if the volume shampoo is any good I'm always in the market
smile.gif

I deffinately shall angela, I got that huge bottle for only 10 bucks (which is normally the price of the small bottle)

Also, leti, sorry! i totally miss read what you wrote. It is good to know that you have had good experiences with there other products gives me confidence in this

The Kenra curl cream is really good...just make sure your hair is really damp when applying otherwise it tends to flake.

Back