Looking for this lip color...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't really wear this shade on my lips, but I think it looks great for a natural lip look while keeping a little color on the lips.

Does anyone know of any shades that might be similar to what either of these ladies are wearing? I'd like to try it out.
smile.gif

Thanks in advance!

28894-miranda-kerr-bombshell-victorias-secret-21.jpg

28894-vs1.jpg

When I wear Rimmel's Birthday suit, it looks similar to that. Also you might try Revlon Super Lustrous in Just Enough Buff.

Look at some of the shades in the L'oreal Color Riche made for me naturals line, some of the shades these girls are wearing look very similar.

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I wear Rimmel's Birthday suit, it looks similar to that. Also you might try Revlon Super Lustrous in Just Enough Buff. I have birthday suit and I absolutely love it! Except I think their lip colours are more matte where as birthday suit has more of a sheen to it.

It is a lovely colour. I don't have any suggestions, but the blonde girl in the back of the photo has gorgeous hair lol

they're both gorgeous. I think it looks kind of like a lipstain. Like maybe the Covergirl one..

0409_ws_CoverGirlLipstain2_300x300.jpg

or maybe even (let's hope not) natural?

Thanks so much for the help, ladies!

I bought Rimmel's "Birthday Suit" awhile back, but I'm not sure I've ever worn it. lol. So I'll give that a shot. If not, I can try some of the other suggestions.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif they're both gorgeous. I think it looks kind of like a lipstain. Like maybe the Covergirl one..
http://www.wdesires.com/content/0409...n2_300x300.jpg

or maybe even (let's hope not) natural?

LOL! I suppose life isn't fair, right?

I bought Most Popular from the Hello Kitty collection and it looks somewhat like that. The new Rouge Coco Chanel lipsticks have that kind of finish, though. Maybe one of those colors would work. :/ Not much help here.

Rimmel gloss in Snog but it doesn't last long. The chick on the right lip's color is the same shade I get when I wear Mac's viva glam V gloss. But I also have slightly darker tint to my natural lips. And the lipcolor on the left reminds me of when I used to use the Dr Pepper lipbalm lol.

MAC creme in your coffee looks kinda like the girl on the left

MAC viva glam v looks kinda similar to the on the right

what's in the VS line for lipsticks? anyone know?

Maybe the big ol pouts are for advertising from the Victoria lip line

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif what's in the VS line for lipsticks? anyone know?Maybe the big ol pouts are for advertising from the Victoria lip line

You and your common sense! Sheesh! lol!
wink.gif

Ok, so I used to have Viva Glam V, and I tried Rimmel's Birthday Suit, and both of them looked more brown on me than this look. I guess my lips aren't pigmented/pink enough.

I'm going to try the VS makeup line to see if I can find something that looks similar on me, and I'll try the CoverGirl lip stains as well.

Thanks so much for the help, ladies!

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's a nice pic of you Shaundra
smile.gif
LOL! Yes, I show up at Victoria's Secret press events all the time! Umm...which one am I meant to be? lol!

Back