Lash Growth Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last year I discovered that I didn't have to put up with the lashes that nature and genetics have given me. I could actually get longer lashes than what I had been sporting around for the last 40 years!

I started with the cheap stuff - Ardell Brow and Lash Growth. No luck on that one for me. I went up a step. Went with Mavala Double Lash. Still no luck. I thought I'd go whole hog and purchased Revitalash. Hallelujah!! For $100 a tube, I can get my lashes to grow longer than I had ever imagined. Although it worked, I didn't really want to be spending $100 every 6-8months on lash growth serums. I decided to go down a notch and buy RapidLash. This stuff works too, not as dramatic but with mascara, my puny Asian lashes actually look like lashes and other people can see them ... people other than me.

What are your experiences with lash growth serums? Now some drugstore companies like Loreal are making them too. Have you tried those?

I've tried castor oil in the past, but it was so thick ! It made my eyes puffy like golf balls.

The sweet almond oil i'm using to remove my makeup seems to help, my lashes seem fuller, not sure about longer.

I wanted to try Talika but it's so expensive !

I heard Latisse works something magical! I would love to try it but I think its relatively expensive!

I'm using liposcils as we speak. Finished the 28 days, have noticed some eyelash growth/thickening, nothing dramatic but still visible and with a bit of mascara you can notice a difference. Once I take my after pics I will put up a full review.

Originally Posted by ~Angela~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif I heard Latisse works something magical! I would love to try it but I think its relatively expensive! I've tried Rapidlash and at $60cdn, it works well. I think Latisse is only by prescription only too and it's only a 1mo use containers too. Revitalash which is what i'm using now is doing wonders for my stubby asian lashes which now curl at the ends rather than stick out straight.

I tried Ardell too with no success but I love L'oreal's lash growth serum.. Been using it for 3 months and the results a re great.. I posted a couple threads on it here somewhere!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried Ardell too with no success but I love L'oreal's lash growth serum.. Been using it for 3 months and the results a re great.. I posted a couple threads on it here somewhere! Yah. No luck with Ardell and it burned like something terrible if you get some in your eyes. I end up crying it all off for it to have worked. This happened almost everytime I used it.
I'll have to try L'oreal if it worked for you. It's definitely cheaper than what I'm using now.

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...ts-101851.html

I was really happy with the results...

eyes2-1.jpg

eyes1-1.jpg

Holy Crap!! You have a before pic? That's wickedly long. I'll definitely have to give it a try. How long did it take you to get that?

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wanted to try Talika but it's so expensive !

I thought it was one of the cheaper ones...

Originally Posted by esha /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought it was one of the cheaper ones... me too... Although L'oreal would be the cheapest, I think. Ardell is really cheap but it doesn't work so that doesn't even count.

WOW Karren.............YOu Go girl with your long lashes !!!!!!!!!! Mine are that long too aka FAKE though lol

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried Ardell too with no success but I love L'oreal's lash growth serum.. Been using it for 3 months and the results a re great.. I posted a couple threads on it here somewhere! Thank you for the tip on L'Oreal. I'll have to give it a try. Your lashes look amazing!!!
I've also heard good things about LashFood, but it costs $95. Crazy. They are supposed to be a natural product with nano-peptides. Here is their claim:

"For fast results. Nourish lashes with this revolutionary, natural eyelash conditioner featuring Nano-Peptide Technology. Created by a team of cosmetic scientists, this breakthrough, powerful formula is clinically proven to provide longer, thicker, lashes and to transform frail and brittle lashes to become healthy and strong. Enjoy visibly different, stunning lashes in 3-6 weeks!. Infused with Nano-Peptide Technology, the LashFood Eyelash Conditioning System delivers at the cellular level to feed lashes with nature's most powerful ingredients"

I'll give L'Oreal instead.

Holy cow! growth in 4 weeks! That's awesome. Even the Revitalash says expect growth in 4-6 weeks but that was $100. I'll have to keep that in mind when my Revitalash is finished.

Originally Posted by esha /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought it was one of the cheaper ones... I was under that impression too, but it costs 30€ here. I could check but it could be that the l'oreal one would be less expensive.

Originally Posted by PrincessGangsta /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd like to know why GUYS have long, thick, beautiful lashes and we don't?? Not fair. Guys or children... I ask my children that all the time.

Latest posts

Back