This week's haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a few things. I didn't shop much for myself this week.

2308e7af.jpg

Dior Beauty Confidential palette, Crush Glow, Night Dust (I love this, I love this!)

Dermablend Cover Creme, Orly Enchanted Forest, OPI Breathe Life

ITA another great haul. Once again love the opi color. How is the the orly brand? I only have opi and nicole.

I WANT Night Dust. Great haul! How do you think Crush Glow compares to Earth Reflection?

Thanks ladies!

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif ITA another great haul. Once again love the opi color. How is the the orly brand? I only have opi and nicole. I really like Orly polishes. The brush is nice and they apply well.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I WANT Night Dust. Great haul! How do you think Crush Glow compares to Earth Reflection? They're completely different. CG is very warm with a coral-peachy (think paradisco with better pigmentation and texture) color that is tdf, and ER is neutral to cool. I would pass on CG and go for Beige Massai if you're looking for a warm quint though. Less shimmer, but the colors are more pigmented and unique imo.

I'm jealous of your Dior quints. I really like your polishes, especially the OPI, it reminds me of a sadly discontinued CG.

How is that dermablend cover cream? I'm curious...

Awesome haul!! I love enchanted forest

It's very, very thick. You have to heat it up with your finger to even get it out of the container or use a spatula. I've tried to sheer it out, but when I do, it creases and doesn't last all day. If you want to use it for its full coverage, I think it would be fine though. I'm just better off with a concealer with lighter consistency and coverage.

Back