MAC & Disney Venomous Villains collection confirmed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
  Quote:
MAC Cosmetics is joining forces with Disney to create a new fall color collection which is set to be available in stores come September. Four different Disney characters will be featured in the Venomous Villains collection which will include lipstick, powder, lip gloss and blush. While MAC has yet to announce which Disney characters were inspriation, we’re guessing a Cruella de Vil red lipstick is somewhere on the horizon.   Source

This better not disappoint me like Hello Kitty

I was so excited about the Hello Kitty line, and when it came out I wasn't into the colors. I hope this line is going to be good.

So I'm not the only one that was less than thrilled about Hello Kitty??!?!?!?!

I'm glad I didn't spend a dime on Hello Kitty, the best thing out of it was a free BB theme with black and hot pink lol. This sounds interesting. I'm predicting lots of dark colors lol.

Sounds interesting, but I'm sure MAC will screw it up somehow lol.

Originally Posted by lolaB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sounds interesting, but I'm sure MAC will screw it up somehow lol.
rofl.gif

Hmm...seems like we were just chatting the other day about all of the special collections MAC is doing lately. Seems a bit much. I love Disney though, so I'll be curious to see what they come up with. I hope it's good.

Maybe if I pretend I'm not that excited about it....I won't be a big disappointment lol. I always expect more and end up not happy with it. Sounds like a fun theme though I hope they really pull through
smile.gif

Ursula's not gonna be in it, so I pass. She's my favorite! They included that dude from The Frog Princess and I don't know why.

i dont even know who the guy from the frog prince is.

I really would only be interested in it if they had the evil circus guy from dumbo or the guy from anastasia. Though that is highly unlikely.

I get the feeling that a lot of the colors are going to be basic colors since the brightly colored villians seem to be excluded

Once I saw this thread, my entire wishlist for the Back to the Beach and most of the wishlist for the Felines collection went up in smoke. XD

Latest posts

Back