New: Wet n Wild Solar Heat baked bronzer and eyeshadow LE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
59392829.jpg

Very nice.. And very economical.... Would sound better to me if it were winter and not 90 degrees out! Lol.

I wonder why they took so long to send the email. I was interested when I got the email yesterday, but this stuff has been out for at least a month now. You'd think they'd be a little more proactive lol.

I'm going to try it. My eyes are sometimes sensitive to traditional eyeshadows and even at times mmu e/s, but it's too good of a deal to pass up!

I haven't seen them out yet...do you live on the east or west coast Lola? Dang, something I'm going to be on the hunt for now.

Wet n wild has been making nice quality products for a nice price....I'm just not sure I'm going to try these. I don't really like when eyeshadows, bronzers...etc. are mixed like that, it makes me feel like the color isn't even. If anyone picks some up, would love to hear some feedback
smile.gif

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't seen them out yet...do you live on the east or west coast Lola? Dang, something I'm going to be on the hunt for now. Midwest. I've seen then at Meijer, not sure if those are everywhere or not..

!!! wet and wild is driving me crazy. they have done an awsome job of revamping there line and improving there image. I want all those baked shadows!

They really have. I have liked most of what I have tried from the lately. I am still fearful of trying anything on my face (for fear of breakouts), but I may try some of their face products.

I called my local Rite Aids, CVS, and Walgreens, and they don't have this collection yet >:{ I'm hoping I get to it before it gets sold out!

Give it a try! You can always return the product if you're not satisfied with it
smile.gif
I know Rite Aid takes back opened makeup.

I bought 2 of the eyeshadows like 2 weeks ago. They are really small but really nice. I love the grey one.

Also I noticed in the display it was only 1 of each item so i was lucky that i had gone into the store when it was just put on display.

Has anyone tried these yet on here? I am going to go look for a review or maybe some swatches.. These look really pretty

Back