What's your favorite tweezers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I like Tweezerman. I like that they come in different designs. But more so, I like that you can send them back to the company to have them sharpened for free. I have a backup Tweezerman for when my main Tweezerman is being sharpened.

Of the 10+ pair of tweazers I have (don't laugh because I have a tweezer collection!). I love a couple pair of LaCross tweezers with the red rubber hand grips.

I have some great ones from Shoppers Drug Mart's Quo line... I really love them, I bought two pairs. They were cheap too, less than $10 I think!

I bought some great Ulta brand tweezers for 70% off! I love them to death... best I have had in a while.

I love my Tweezerman! I own the pointed tip, great for plucking tiny hairs.

I use a Revlon one, it is black. I forget what the name is. My mom actually told me I must buy it, haha. I had to buy two more, one b/c I lost one, another b/c it was strangely getting dull. I found out why, my fiance was using it as a tool! I saw him ripping something apart with them. I had to do a double take, and realized my tweezers were in his hands. He was bending metal, opening things, etc. I hide it now. It's funny now, wasnt at the time since I had to buy another pair, lol.

My favourite tweezers I bought at this medical supply surplus kiosk at the flea market. Actually I have bought 2 in the past years from these kinds of kiosks. They are great! One is a slant tip and the other has a needle point tip.

ANY kind of tweezers since I only use them to Apply rhinestones & false lashes !!!! I shave my eyebrows!!! I have a pair of Tweezerman That i only use for my kids .Splinters/hangnails etc.

Back