Your style of Earings?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I absolutely Cannot/willnot wear pearls or long chandelier type earings I like them on others but feel terribly uncomfortable if I wear them. I only wear Hoops silver hoops or rhinestone hoops , Not thick hoops though,,,,,, What's your favorite syle of earings to wear?

i won't wear hoops! lol, and i prefer chandelier types. we're opposites!
smile.gif

I wear about everything except hoops. Really love vintage dangly ones and 60'sish large buttons.

I prefer the simply stated danglies.. a small jewel or charm.. nothing over stated.. or jeweled / simple studs.

I will wear all sorts, from studs, chandelier, hoops etc I love earrings!

I wear all styles of earrings, I prefer bigger dangles but only with my hair down, I like studs and smaller earrings when my hair is up... I like updos and big earrings on other people, but not on me.

Small earrings, they can dangle a bit but not too much, i wear my hair down most of the time so hair and big earrings don't go well together.

I have never wore Chandelier type earrings, and I dont really like small studs type earrings either but I love big hoop earrings, the bigger the better! Oh and any earring that sparkles is nice too!
smile.gif

I don't like to wear anything but diamond/pearl studs. I feel like everything else makes me look weird or is uncomfortable to wear.

small earings i dont like the way i look with big hanging earings i love the way they look on ppl but not on me.

Medium sized gold hoops are my favorite...although having a little one means that wearing them would be risky, so I save them for when I'm going out.

I'm an earring chameleon. I am also a lazy beeotch. 99% of the time I wear eaither cheap studs or Tiffany studs. Then I get bored so I buy a bunch of el cheapo earrings of all types at Forever 21 or a similar place. Currently wearing gold chains with black feathers at the end on my ears. lol

How's that for eclectic?

I like all type Earrings.But i always prefer wear wire jewelery because it's easy to get in all colors.

I prefer a larger stud or pearl earring. I have a big earlobe, so I don't want it to look bigger with a heavy earring. When I go to a fancy event I look for very large stud/buttony earrings, they are so elegant.

I wear everything from teeny studs that Ilo can't find, to long thread earrings, Indian-type chandeliers - doesn't matter.

I like all types of earrings. But for daily use I tend to pick studs. I also like small, elegant pieces of dangly ones.

I somehow can't ever wear hoops! I've always admired girls who pull it off so well, but somehow it looks really wierd on me!

Latest posts

Back