fresh in chicago....great gift!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like some samples and a catalog sent to me please. I've never tried the line just heard about it. I sent you an email with my address.
smile.gif
Thanks for offering the samples!

Originally Posted by carygirl

greetings!i really just wanted to get the word out to all the product junkies like myself! email me your address if you would like a catalog and some samples...(i do not make commission so please dont be mad anyone!) i thought it would be a good idea to get the word out there! we have a great gift dec 11-13(either full size milk lotion - ($30 value) or the rice foot cream! ill send you samples of the new skincare line and a catalog and you can always call the store to place an order.... i work as a makeup artist thurs-sat...ask for cary or email me at [email protected] if you want me to send you samples and a catalog!

see the products at www.fresh.com

neiman marcus

312.642.5900 ext 2094

im there thurs- sat from 10-6!! thanks so much!!!

~ carygirl

www.caryobrien.com

http://www.musecube.com/poeme9/

Hey Cary,

How's it going? Just wanted to follow up with you on the samples for users. Has anyone contacted you?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by carygirl

greetings!i really just wanted to get the word out to all the product junkies like myself! email me your address if you would like a catalog and some samples...(i do not make commission so please dont be mad anyone!) i thought it would be a good idea to get the word out there! we have a great gift dec 11-13(either full size milk lotion - ($30 value) or the rice foot cream! ill send you samples of the new skincare line and a catalog and you can always call the store to place an order.... i work as a makeup artist thurs-sat...ask for cary or email me at [email protected] if you want me to send you samples and a catalog!

see the products at www.fresh.com

neiman marcus

312.642.5900 ext 2094

im there thurs- sat from 10-6!! thanks so much!!!

~ carygirl

www.caryobrien.com

http://www.musecube.com/poeme9/

MAN I WISH....this diet is killin me

Originally Posted by bluepisces

Dang, when I say "fresh in chicago" I thought we were going to talk pizza!
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back