Songs that came out this year that you cant stand..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what are they?

I got this idea just now from watching Rihannas new video 'Rockstar'
tocktock.gif

That song is annoying. That one and everything by Beyonce, especially 'How come you dont love me'.

Oh and, share ones that you are LUVING!

luv...

Bone Thugs And Harmony-Rebirth (theyre all back together again
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
,)

Lil' Wayne and eminem- Drop the world

theres a few more, ill add later mmmmmmmmmmk.

ANYTHING THAT HAS THE WOLDS "TEACH ME HOW TO JERK" OR "TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE" aaaannnnnooooyyyyiiiinnnnggggggggggg!

All beyonce songs All jerk , jerkin, make no sensin Songs, The invented sex song, The "Unless they look like Mcjagger" song, The flinstones I can make your bed rock" song, "Get out my face boy" marriah song..........I can go on for days I dont even know the songs name i cant stand em so much lol A shorter list would be the songs I did like this yr.

Originally Posted by HisBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif ANYTHING THAT HAS THE WOLDS "TEACH ME HOW TO JERK" OR "TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE" aaaannnnnooooyyyyiiiinnnnggggggggggg! Errrrrbody loves it! Errrrrrbody loves it! lol Sorry I can't help myself!

Can't stand that Justin Bieber kid, or Kiesha, or that bedrock song, Rhianna's songs, or the invented sex song. I guess I'm old, a lot of the songs coming out right now just suck.

Did not know bone thug was back!! I'm actually listening to their first album right now!!

Any and everything by Justin Bieber

Ke$ha with her dry annoying voice

Any and everything NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can't stand that Justin Bieber kid, or Kiesha, or that bedrock song, Rhianna's songs, or the invented sex song. I guess I'm old, a lot of the songs coming out right now just suck.
Did not know bone thug was back!! I'm actually listening to their first album right now!!

I've felt this way since 06'! I think im getting old school too
kopfkratz.gif
And FYI, Bone thugs just released their new album May 4th I believe. They let Bizzy Bone back into the group, and Flesh was released from jail, so all 5 are back
bawling.gif
< happy tears.
laughing.gif

anything from stupid annoying Keisha, except for the song tik tok, her other songs are annoying and give my ears alot of pain ><

that carry out song, I love all the other hit songs from Timberland, but that song just doesn't work for me

cheryl coles fight for this love, i liked it at first then i hated it more than anything, erywhere i went they had that song playin

trust me it does my head in, and i also cant stand that alesha dixon gong breathe slow arghhhh

Justin bieber cant stand that high pitched baby voice I wonder if he will still be a hit when puberty hits we shall see.

*sigh*

I don't know who most of these people are or at least don't know what songs y'all are talking about.

How out of touch.

I don't care for most new music anyway. I think there is usually 1 or 2 songs a year I end up liking.

But it's usually after it's been out of radio rotation and I just happen to hear it in a car or video game commercial, lol!

I love Fight For This Love by Cheryl Cole. Then again I don't think that song has been played once on American radio. So the only time I hear it is on my mp3 player.

Back