Should nail polish on toes and nails match?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My brother actually made a comment about this when he noticed my toes and nails were two different colours
kopfkratz.gif
. I usually do match them, but I've been too lazy. I change my nails every other day, I dont have the patience to be doing both my fingers and toes especially when my toes still look fine. Not going to lie, it kind of annoys me when their two different colours.Of course they dont HAVVVVVVE to match, but what do you prefer? What do the "fashion experts" say?

My toes are blue and my finger nails are purple. There are no rules for me.

You know the other day i was asking myself the same thing. my toes never match cause of lazyness.

My toes and tips never match for a few reasons. I have too many polishes I want to try, some colors look awful on my hands but gorgeous on my feet, and I do my own manis but go to the salon for pedis so my toes stay the same color longer.

I never have them match. Alot of the times i dont have nailpolish on my finger nails but i seem to always have my toes done.

Yes!! Always! Its in the rule book.. I'd look it up but I seem to have misplaced my copy somewhere!
biggrin.gif

Nopeee. Never. I honestly think I've never actually worn the same color on my toes and fingers! Sometimes, they sort of coordinate (same color family-lighter shade on the fingers, darker shade on the toes)

I like wild colors & designs on my hands But my feet are usually french white tip Because they look better in certain heels I wear But i never really match its not a big deal to me

Right now, I have no nail polish on my fingers and orange polish on my toes. No rules, no matter what Karren says. LOL especially if you do it yourself. A professional mani/pedi sometimes you don't get a choice of 2 different colours so you get same.

Diva where are those Places Oh no If Im Paying for a Mani/Pedi I better have a choice No way Id ever go to a place that I didnt have a choice in my colors

If you're going to a special event (where both are exposed) it's probably good to be matching.

But.... for everyday, I don't think it matters at all. My toe polish always lasts longer than my nail polish, plus I tend to prefer darker colours on my toes.

No rules when it comes to Polishes for me, my nails and toes never match! I don't think it matters at all! I love color. I do wear darker colors on my toes and lighter colors on my finger nails
smile.gif

Mine rarely do unless I'm on vacation or a special event like a party. I get my pedicures done professionally every 2 weeks and I do my own manicures so of course I change my nails multiple times in between pedis. No biggie for me!

Toes should match the other toes, but i don't care if they match my fingers.

My toes and fingers will never match. I keep my nails french tip (pink & white acrylic). I fell in love with OPI "Big Apple Red" so for the last year my toes have always been that red. I just decided at my last pedi to switch to a pretty bright orange and I'm really pleased that I did.

Even if I were going to an important event, my fingers would be french but my toes would probably go back to a deep, classy red.

My fingers and toes never match! On my fingers, I am currently wearing WnW's Private Viewing and on my toes, it's Rimmel's Rapid Ruby.

Latest posts

Back