Movies you've seen this year that you love or can't wait to see

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So far, there are many great movies out this year

The good ones I saw so far this year was sex and the city, prince of persia, Splice, iron man(Scarlett Johannson totally rocks), and shutter island. There are few good ones I forgot about.

The ones I am looking forward to see are the karate kids, the last air bender, salt with Angelina Jolie, paranormal activity which comes out in October, and of course Harry Potter in November =)

Didn't paranormal activity already come out?

Some movies I've seen this year in 2010 that I enjoyed were Shutter Island, Clash of the Titans, Freddy Krueger, Ironman 2, and prince of Persia.

I'm with you, I really wanna watch a bunch of summer movies like Karate Kid, Toy Story 3, and the one I'm really on the edge of my seat for are The last airbender, the final harry potter, AND TWILIGHT ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just bought Alice in Wonderland, loved it so much... my favorite movie so far of the year.

Other than that, no other movies I saw have really been all that mind blowing to me. But I am excited to see Karate Kid and Knight and Day.

I just realized since we started draling with the MIL issue I haven't been to a movie in 2010!! I guess I'd like to see Iron Man 2.... Bit it really doesn't matter which movie as long as there is a large tub of buttered pop corn involved! Lol.

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didn't paranormal activity already come out?
Some movies I've seen this year in 2010 that I enjoyed were Shutter Island, Clash of the Titans, Freddy Krueger, Ironman 2, and prince of Persia.

I'm with you, I really wanna watch a bunch of summer movies like Karate Kid, Toy Story 3, and the one I'm really on the edge of my seat for are The last airbender, the final harry potter, AND TWILIGHT ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yeah they are making paranormal activity 2, can't wait for it =)

As Lame & embarrassing I feel & May look I really cant wait for Eclipse!!!!LOL yes I said Eclipse !!!!!LOL Oh & I really cant wait to take my kids to see toy story 3 I love We love all the toy story movies!!

I really wanted to see shrek the last chapter & i did & it was great just wish it was longer!!

I've only seen Iron Man 2 and The Losers which to me were so-so. Once again movies that were over-hyped and I was under-whelmed.

Wanted to see the movie Just Wright but never made it. Other movies that look interesting are The Last Airbender, Lottery Ticket and maybe Toy Story 3.

I saw the Sex and the City movie the other day, which I was really excited for, but I found it to be incredibly underwhelming. It was fun, but it was lacking in a lot of areas.

Originally Posted by Ingrid /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah they are making paranormal activity 2, can't wait for it =) OH I can't wait for that. That movie left me awake for three days. Hey I just saw the movie poster for Scream 4!!!!!!! It comes out April 2011 if amyone is interested.

Oh and I'm also adding the New Karate kid to my list! It was really funny and very enjoyable.

Prince of Persia, Shutter Island (AWESOME!!!), Repoman, Splice, and Paranormal Activity.

I really liked Twilight in the beginning, but the second one just dragged on to me. I still wanna see the one coming out though!

I really want to see Karate Kid. They chose the one man on the planet who could legitimately be the new Mr. Miyagi.

I loved the How to Train a Dragon movie (that was this year still, right? I know it was a while ago...)

I liked Get Him to the Greek and I'm looking forward to Eclipse and Toy Story 3. Harry Potter also, I love Harry Potter.

I loved Karate Kid it was such a cute and good movie...another one that i thought was ok was A-team...

I liked Get him to the Greek and Im waiting on Inception. Movies are so expensive in NYC that I hardly go anymore.

Toy-Story-3-Photo2.jpg

I want to see Toy Story 3!!!

I love Pixar!!

It's compicated was very good! I saw Sex and the City and loved it. And for a few months I kept seeing the previews for Letters to Juliet and would get teary eyed it looked so good. I went to see it when it first came out and I loved it. It was very predictible but it was about fate and destiny and it made me believe again.

Back