Your Facewash?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid black soap with added peppermint EO, jojoba oil and evening primrose oil. The stuff is great!

I Use On a daily Basis St ives Apricot scrub Followed by Origins 'Checks & Balances' face wash The stuff is so great I never tried anthing better !!!

smile.gif
good to know that you are satisfied with your products

At the moments I am using St Ives apricot scrub and another one my Nivea. Both do the job. I have never really put much thought into what I wash my face with!

Right now I'm in love with Aveeno's Positively Radiant Cleanser!! Makes my skin feel sooo soft and it really smoothed out the texture of my forehead, I was getting all these teeny little bumps but now they're gone since I started using it!!

I actually wash my face every night with Rite aid brand Apricot scrub, which I love way more than St. Ive's. It's so creamy and the granules are much smoother. I then follow with Avon Clearskin pads.

Wow, I feel beneath everyone here. I use Neutrogena face wash, the original one. I also use the Noxema Wave which makes my face feel really smooth.

I rotate between Clean and Clear Blackhead scrub and Clean and Clear Pore refining scrub for everyday in the shower.

At night I use Target brand face wipes, Studio Gear eye makeup remover and occassionally C.O. Bigelow face tonic.

Once a week I use Oil of Olay Regenerist (or something) microderm scrub.

I just use dove soap cause I have very sensitive skin and I break out very easily.

p83165b.jpg

Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser ... My skin is pretty good except for my pore problem as long as I have my 8 glasses a day.

I use L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Cleansing Gel (that's a mouthful). Yes it's a mens product but it's amazing.

loreal_men_expert_hydra_energetic_cleansing_gel_39226.jpg

I use an organic hand made oatmeal and tea tree oil soap made by a lady who has a booth at my local farmers market. It's amazing and anytime I've run out and stopped using it, I break out. I'm sold on it!

I use Dermalogica Special Cleansing gel. The best stuff I've used yet. It's excellent for my extremely sensitive skin and does not dry my skin out. In fact, after I wash, I don't even have to use a moisturizer.

in the am lancome foaming clenser at night clarins milk clenser..I'm ok with them. They remove make up and dirt and etc.

Back