Brazen's Back!!!!!!!! Stay my friend and Be my new friend.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

Yes, it has been many moons, but Brazen Brunhilda is still alive! They ripped out my entire colon and now I am considered partially indigent )in the best possible way, I'm sure).

I missed MuT soooooooo much! I missed my friends, too! Ya'll have no idea how instrumental you all were to get me through my ordeal...even when I didn't tell everything that was happening to me.

Thank you all so much.

Would anyone like to be my friend on Facebook? I am under BrazenBrunhilda(of course). I really need friends right now.

love5.gif
rockwoot.gif
idea.gif

Hi there! I'm really new, but hope you're doing well... from the looks of your post, you've had some serious business going on!

I don't do facebook, but I'm trying to make twitter friends. I don't know if you're on twitter, but my SN is denverbeerchick.

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome to see you again
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry about all you've been through
frown.gif

But so glad at that you made it through the worst..

and that you're back!!
hug.gif

I am on blogspot, too! I will contact you! You look wonderful. I am so happy to hear from you again.

I haven't tried Twitter! I am still living in the 20th century! LOL I will try it look you up!

Originally Posted by denverbeerchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi there! I'm really new, but hope you're doing well... from the looks of your post, you've had some serious business going on!
I don't do facebook, but I'm trying to make twitter friends. I don't know if you're on twitter, but my SN is denverbeerchick.

I haven't tried Twitter yet; but I will look you up!

Back