No Buy Treat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello ladies! This is my first thread so be gentle
whistling.gif

I'm currently on a no buy that is going to last 2 more weeks so I can pay off my tuition. After that please believe I'm going batsh!t crazy
laughing.gif

But anywho my boyfriend offered to give me $30 to buy a new MAC Studio Tech foundation since I'm pretty much out. Here's the twist. After reading this forum and others I've decided to get into Drug Store Brands. So that $30 is going to go a long way! I really don't know where to start though
kopfkratz.gif

I'm going to get a foundation I can't decide on Black Opal or Revlon Color Stay which do you think is best? Also I have been drooling over the Wet & Wild Lust Palette. That still leaves me with 15 bucks, what else do you suggest ladies?! Helppppp
biggrin.gif

Revlon Colorstay is super popular amoung the people here. It seems to be the go-to drugstore foundation.

Some drugstore things I've been really looking into lately is there is a Physicians Formula powder out that gives you an SPF 50! I'm also interested in Covergirl Outlast Lip Stains.

Back