Stila Travel Palettes only $10

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They seem really cute. I would like to see them in person though.

ETA: There are 5 of these and 1 will debut each month.

stila_776.jpg

stila cosmetics - stila travel girl palettes- road to radiance across the USA ($65 VALUE)

I saw that, and was wondering how much I would use it. I wonder if this will be a regular thing, to make $10 items.

I think it is. Someone posted an article where the new owners wanted to make more affordable items.

AND they have their Friday special right now: Free shipping and a free Kitten Wash eye shadow, today only, with the code KITTENWASH.

Those look nice! I wish Sephora in my city sold Stila because I like checking out colors in person.

That's awesome! I just hope they don't change their quality like Hard Candy did.

ETA: Awwww man, the blush is a convertible color.
frown.gif
Nothing good can come from cream and powder products being in the same palette.

I totally agree Lola--that's why I passed up on several Bobbi Brown holiday palettes that I LOVED! Glossy lip product pots right next to powder eye shadow!

um....i'm probably missing something here...what's wrong with having lipgloss and eyeshadow in the same palette? sorry for my ignorance.

Originally Posted by lavender /img/forum/go_quote.gif um....i'm probably missing something here...what's wrong with having lipgloss and eyeshadow in the same palette? sorry for my ignorance. Powder usually gets everywhere in a palette and when there is a cream in the same palette the powder gets in the cream.

The palette is realy cute, but I wouldn't want the cream color getting all messy. It's really tempting at only $10, I might check this out anyway.

Back