Crossdressing curiosity????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok So I am Just wondering How our MUT crossdressers Feell out in Public "Dressed" are you comfortable? Or do you even go out in public "dressed"? How do your SO deal with it? Why do I ask?...........

Well I had/have A very good paying CD customer (for MU) I was hired long ago By this Female Photographer To do MAkeup for a CD photoshoot she said "were looking for someone to do Beauty/glamour Makeup for the cd model Kinda Megan fox look" I was happy for this paying gig I totally waited till last minute "Uhm Cd Model? whats a CD?" she than said Cross dresser .....Oh ...My Thoughts (Heck yes I Can really show off my skills So excited) so When I finally met him This big Man (Tall) I thought he was one of the lighting guys lol Anywas I did the MU & he threw on a corset dress , wig, jewelery,nails & was transformed into SASHA He love it so Much & couldnt believe his Makeup & He would not stop Thanking me for being so comfortable with his "style" I joked with him "Honey I never discriminate against Money lol Whatever no big deal ppl are ppl M moto is you stay out my bussiness I'll stay out yours you do what makes you happy" After that He became my Loyal good paying customer ever single friday night Now Heres my issue Everytime he comes to get his makeup done hes hiding in a huge jacket Hes looking over his shoulder & asking a billion questions About what my family or neighbors think of a Man coming to my house & a Woman leaving!! I always say "oh nobody says a thing besides who cares nobody has a right to talk" & every friday its the same ol paranoia thing It seriously takes up almost 2 hrs with his questions & trying to hide in my house till the neighbors go inside (I want to say dude time is money ) Plus I found out the woman photographer is his Girlfriend & She photographs drag shows & He The CD is always saying things like "Oh shes busy photographing Her F*G's" It bothers me That hes so uncomfortable being himself & doesnt want anyone to judge him yet he uses Mean terms when it comes to gay guys!!!!

So This just brings my Curiosity to CD's & their comfortability Do you guys Get this Paranoia Or do you say This is my style & F you if you dont like it?

Personally... I've been crossdressing since I was 7.. Don't really know why.. The first time I went out "enfemme" was in high school... And some in college but then after getting married and having kids I put it on the shelve for a long time.. it reimerged 6 years ago and since then I regulary go out in public dressed... And have had no issues with the general public..

And I know I'd don't pass 100%.. And I don't really care either. For me its 95% attitude and 5% looks.. If you have an attitude that projects that you belong there, dressed as you are.. Then no one gives you a second look..

Oh and I'm usually the only person in the mall or store in a skirt or dress.. I don't want to "blend into the crowd". And I don't care what others think of the way o dress.. Not that I'm over the top.. Stylish and tastful and realistic.. Its just something I enjoy doing.. Its something I'm driven to do..

And... Speaking of changing. I've gotten very good of going into public unisex restrooms male and coming out female.. And visa vera.. And some people see me coming and going. Big Widw eyes.. I think its a hoot.. Lol. I don't have any paranoia.. I assume everyone knows and if they don't fine. If they do fine too..

My wife is not a big fan.. But as long as I keep it out of her face she is a happy girl.. And loves me.. The kids don't know because she doesn't want them to know... I think a lot of people at work know. Our senior VP the other day said "if I catch you wearing and shoes like that" pointing to a pair of zebra heels this girl had on... And I get "your such a girl" a lot. But everyone treats me with respect and I'm the go to "guy" at work when things need to be done.

Way to go, Karen!
biggrin.gif

I thought this story was fabulous. I really like it when my partner does my makeup. We can sit around like a couple of girlfriends just hanging out. I'm not much for going out then but who knows maybe someday.

This is a very interesting thread. I have a question for any CD's? Why are there so many more men to women CD's than women to men CD's?

I met a few girls that dressed like guys in college and they were just seen as tomboys or some were butch style lesbians.

Oh and also when I was in my college dorms there was a guy who wore guy clothes but with girl stuff mixed into it. Like he would wear a regular tshirt and some jeans, but wear high heel boots, or on another occasion he wore a womans jogging suit with a mens undershirt and some men's running shoes. Was he a cross dresser, since he wasn't in full on CD gear?

On all the crossdressing forums.. Its 95% Male to female crossdressers vs F2M's.. Don't really know why.. In part I think that women can wear male like clothing without any repercussions.. Whereas men can not wear womens clothing.. So it could be women that wear maleish clothing don't really consider themselves crossdressers.. ??

As far as what's crossdressing and what's not.. Its an individual thing.. Lots of M2F's wear womens jeans and tops daily but you wouldn't know it without looking at the labels.. To me if you can't tell it's womens clothing then its not crossdressing.. Lol. That's why I own no womens jeans.. Only a couple pair of dress slacks that I refuse to wear unless its 20 degrees below zero! I've heard m2f's say "ohh I wore womens jeans out in public and got away with it! Duhhhh. Cause no one can tell!!

If I'm going to dress up and do the makeup and then hair.. And go out enfemme... No one is going to have the slightest question as to what gender I'm presenting! But that's just my personal preference..

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is a very interesting thread. I have a question for any CD's? Why are there so many more men to women CD's than women to men CD's?
I met a few girls that dressed like guys in college and they were just seen as tomboys or some were butch style lesbians.

i just think it is so much more socially acceptable; for women to wear men's clothes than vice versa. just not fair!

Yeah but if it were socially acceptable... I'd have to get a new hobby like bank robbery or secret agent! Part of the excitement of crossdressing is that is something that in not accepted.. At least to me..

Karren, you look great! I find it's terrible when people judge others for doing something that makes them happy.
I don't know why it's so taboo... am I too liberal?!
wink.gif

Yes you are and stop it right now! Must be that strict Canadian upbringing? I always thought that imitation was the geeatest form of flattery... But most women don't see it that way and most men get really angry to think that they are attracted to a guy in a dress! Lol.

very interesting thread!!! I once had a friend who had a sister but after a few years i find out that shes a man! i dont mind it at all what so ever i find it that some CD look better then women they can really put some makeup on and have amazing bodys! i have a gay friend who lives a couple of houses down from me he dose not CD but man i wish he would he would be a lovely girly! lol

Karren? plz forgive me if it not my beez waxz lol but how old are your kids? why dosnt your wife like it?

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes you are and stop it right now! Must be that strict Canadian upbringing? I always thought that imitation was the geeatest form of flattery... But most women don't see it that way and most men get really angry to think that they are attracted to a guy in a dress! Lol.
wink.gif
I just think if someone is happy then I'm happy for them. Oh, I can see how men would react.

Originally Posted by HisBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif very interesting thread!!! I once had a friend who had a sister but after a few years i find out that shes a man! i dont mind it at all what so ever i find it that some CD look better then women they can really put some makeup on and have amazing bodys! i have a gay friend who lives a couple of houses down from me he dose not CD but man i wish he would he would be a lovely girly! lol
Karren? plz forgive me if it not my beez waxz lol but how old are your kids? why dosnt your wife like it?

I don't mind talking about it at all.. Our kids are 20 and 24.. And the reason she doesn't like it is because she didn't kniw when we got married... Back then everyone considered it a perversion (most probably still do) vs a life style choice or even something genetic... And she found out 4 years ago when I accidentally left some fem things out.. Was a rough couple years but we made it through.. So she did not sign uo for this and I do not blame her attitude towards it at all... She wants a husband not a girl friend and that's what she's getting..
Crossdressing isn't something I choose to do.. I have to do it.. It overly complicates my life and if I could choose just one gender and stay there it would make things so much easier.. But it does make my life more exciting for sure! Lol.

what happens when your children do find out? you should tell them so they can grow up knowing its ok, rather being in high school and people saying mean thing cause you know how teens can be??

just a thought, but i think its awesome that you are who u are!

I think there are actually more "cross dressing" women than men (as in more women dress as men, then men dress as women). Women go out in men's clothing all the time but it's just very socially accepted so labels aren't put on it.

Originally Posted by xjackie83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think there are actually more "cross dressing" women than men (as in more women dress as men, then men dress as women). Women go out in men's clothing all the time but it's just very socially accepted so labels aren't put on it. as i said before my feelings exactly

Originally Posted by thekifchicksami /img/forum/go_quote.gif what happens when your children do find out? I nver told my kids and I'm glad i didn't. I had debated it and a true friend talked me out of it. I don't know that the information would have ever helped them and I am sure they might have used that against me in the heat of an argument (they're older teens).
I don't know that it would have taught them different values as for whether it was ok or not. This is one area I think we did a really good job with our kids. We taught them it not acceptable to pass judgment on someone based on the color of their skin, their religion, the clothes they wear, their sexual persuasion or a number of other things like that. So far they have not exhibited any negative behaviours in this area so I am proud of this.

Now my spouse and i are parting ways (not over crossdressing at all) and I think the decision not to tell them is fine. Its not like i ever crossdressed around them.

Back