I bought a car!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so I've been debating about getting a car for quite a while. Mine's a 95 model, and I love it to DEATH, but the time had come to start thinking about something made this decade, so today I got a black toyota yaris
biggrin.gif

I'm pretty excited, it gets delivered wednesday! I'm going to miss my ford mondeo so, so much though! we've been through so much together! it's like a breakup!

Toyota_Yaris.jpg

(and don't ask me why that says auris, when it's a yaris. But that's what it looks like!)

That is so cute, Rosie! Congratulations!! We need to see lots of action photos... Car of the Day? Lol.

it is a new car!

lol karren, action photos?!

I'm so totally going to miss my old car, it's been in the family since we bought it new in 96, and I learnt to drive in it! I had a bit of a 'moment' when I realised I'll have to hand it over on wednesday in order to get the new one... I'll miss my baby
frown.gif

Awesome car and yea average is gud too
tongue.gif

it seems you will be missing your old car a lot, y dont u post pic of ur old car as well

B, absolutely! I'll have to take you for a spin!

Roma, I should! I don't know if I have a photo... sob, I had to say goodbye to it today! it's so weird having a new car!

It has bluetooth compatability with my phone, so I can take calls through the radio
biggrin.gif

Maybe you can get it to take photos while you drive? Automatic FOTD's and OOTD? That would be a cool option! Lol.

AWESOME Rosie! I want a new car so bad but can't get one. That's a cute little car! Just remember the good times with the Mondeo, and think of all the awesome times you'll have with the Yaris!

Latest posts

Back