Hink Pinks, Hinky Pinky's, & Hinkity Pinkity's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hink Pinks is a game that involves words that rhyme. A hink pink answer would involve two rhyming one-syllable words, a hinky pinky would involve two rhyming two-syllable words, and a hinkity pinkity would involve two rhyming three-syllable words.

I'll start out by telling whether the answer needs to be a hink pink, a hinky pinky, or a hinkity pinkity. I will then give a clue (it can be in the form of a question or statement) that needs to be solved. The next player would answer my clue, then tell whether theirs is a hink pink, a hinky pinky, or a hinkity pinkity, and give their clue.

For example, if I said the answer was a hink pink, and said that my clue was something that glows, the answer could be a bright light. If I said my answer was a hinky pinky, and said the clue was a jolly dad, the answer could be a happy pappy. And if I said the answer was a hinkity pinkity, and my clue was fruit from the capitol of Cuba, the answer could be a Havana banana.

So I'll start with an easy one...

Hinky pinky: What do baby cats wear on their paws?

THIS IS TOO FREAKING HARD!!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Hink Pinks is a game that involves words that rhyme. A hink pink answer would involve two rhyming one-syllable words, a hinky pinky would involve two rhyming two-syllable words, and a hinkity pinkity would involve two rhyming three-syllable words.
I'll start out by telling whether the answer needs to be a hink pink, a hinky pinky, or a hinkity pinkity. I will then give a clue (it can be in the form of a question or statement) that needs to be solved. The next player would answer my clue, then tell whether theirs is a hink pink, a hinky pinky, or a hinkity pinkity, and give their clue.

For example, if I said the answer was a hink pink, and said that my clue was something that glows, the answer could be a bright light. If I said my answer was a hinky pinky, and said the clue was a jolly dad, the answer could be a happy pappy. And if I said the answer was a hinkity pinkity, and my clue was fruit from the capitol of Cuba, the answer could be a Havana banana.

So I'll start with an easy one...

Hinky pinky: What do baby cats wear on their paws?

i know the answer: kitten mittens lol

but i don't know a question.

Good Job Liz, I was stumped and now I feel stupid. You have to think of another one to put up
smile.gif

between Jen and LL they are always stumpin me in Twisted titles...you guys are way to sharp for me...hahahha

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Good Job Liz, I was stumped and now I feel stupid. You have to think of another one to put up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lovesboxers hink pink:

an intelligent arrow *hoping I did this right*

Smart Dart? Is that right?
Hinkity Pinkity:

What do you call a stuffed animal that wears panties?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Underwear bear?
confused.gif
Close but it was a hinkity pinkity which means both words will have 3 syllables so it was actually Underwear Teddybear.
Somebody give me one now.

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Hink Pink:
a self-luminous ball of gas you see in the night

far star?

Latest posts

Back