Your hair color?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
soo ladies!

what is your natural hair color? are you satisfied with that? NOoo you have dyed them into some other color? why? which one is that?

i own dark brown color and i never dare to dye my hair. will this help my hair nourish or damage them more?

Never dying your hair is definately beneficial.

Continuous dying dries the hair out because most dyes contains peroxides and things like that.

My hair is naturally brown, and at the moment it's that colour. I went blonde for a while and it was just so incredibly hard to maintain! And it dried out so much. It hasn't been the same since!!

Greying way too fast. Sigh. I think it used to be light brown. Now its a ligth auburn or a medium brown. Or what ever color wig I decide to wear!

I have naturally dark brown/black hair. I started lightening my hair when I was 16 with sun in, then I started dyeing it when I turned 17, I've had highlights, different colors of red like auburn and mahogony, black, brown, blonde. Right now it's brown/black I want to just grow my hair out and let it be natural I'm also loving the Kardashians so thier look inspired me to dye my hair as close as I could get it to my natural color. I see people with like blues and purples and I think it looks so nice but I'm too scared to do it.

Dirty blonde! It's been dyed pretty much every color , but right now it's back to it's natural color. Lightening my hair fried it, but going darker is less harsh on hair. I used to hate my natural hair color and I still think I look better with dark brown hair, but it's too much trouble to maintain.

I used to dye my hair a lot. I had brown hair with caramel hilights. I have naturally black asian hair and i'm growing out my hair to that color
smile.gif

Right now I'm all virgin dark brown. I'm almost 27 and hadn't seen just my full-grown natural hair color for probably 5 years. I'm going to leave it like this for a while. I figure in a few years I'll probably start getting grays and then I'd never see my natural color again!

Originally Posted by CuteCurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh is that really so hard to maintain dyed hair color
frown.gif
It's not hard to maintain - just dye the roots every month. Then dye all the hair every 3-4 months to maintain the colour.
Putting dye on top of previously dyed hair is very damaging to hair. That's why you only do it every 3-4 months.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif My natural hair color is a dark brown, almost black. My hair is not colored. This

My natural hair color is so dark brown is almost black. I'm glad I have hair, but I don't like the color; so I have mahogany & caramel foils put in
smile.gif

naturally...um i'm a level 7 dark blond/light brown. currently i'm a multidimensional blond from levels 6-12 everywhere. my hair is damaged, but I take care of it so it's no where near as bad as it should be. I've had every color of the rainbow and I look good either blonde or brown. I usually go blonde blonde blond untill I cant get any blonder then i make it dark again.

Medium/light brown with natural golden-ish/red highlights. It gets lighter (almost blond-ish) in the summer.

My hair color is jet black, yup i have to do touch ups a couple times a yr thats covering some greys.

I used to do streaks like blonde, blue, pink, red.... Very satisfied w/my black hair!!!

Back