What Time is Bedtime for Your Kids?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In conversations with different parents, I realized every kid had a different bedtime. What time do your kids go to bed?

My 7 year old usually goes to sleep at about 10pm and my 12 year old at 11pm. It's summer now so they usually sleep at about 11pm.

wow. When I was a kid my bedtime was 9pm and during summer it would be bumped to 10pm. My youngest brother is in high school now and that's when he goes to bed as well.

During school...8pm summer...whenever they pass out till July 25th
smile.gif

Hmm when I was little I had a bedtime of 11pm. When I got older I went to sleep at 12 midnight and had to wake up at 5:30. That sucked really bad!

Mine is about the same as most of the other girls. I don't have kids, but when I was a kid I had to be in bed around 9 and during the summer it was around 11 or 12. Once I hit highschool I didn't have a bed time. I usually had to be home by 10 or 11, but I didn't have to go to sleep at a certain time.

wow 0.o when i was in kindergarten to seventh grade my bedtime was 7pm or 8pm then every year it got later and later because of the amount of homework i had and sports; 8th=9pm 9th=10pm 10th=11pm

And i wasnt allowed to friends house's or go out on school nights and my curfew today is 11:30-12 and im 17 (gonna be 18 in a few weeks, woot woot)

They don't mind what my bedtime is when I'm already home. I just need to be home...and "early."

Originally Posted by pinkcat92 /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow 0.o when i was in kindergarten to seventh grade my bedtime was 7pm or 8pm then every year it got later and later because of the amount of homework i had and sports; 8th=9pm 9th=10pm 10th=11pm
And i wasnt allowed to friends house's or go out on school nights and my curfew today is 11:30-12 and im 17 (gonna be 18 in a few weeks, woot woot)

Wow! 12am curfew? When I was 17, my curfew was 7pm. I was not allowed out later than that until I graduated high school!

When ever there is holiday for the schools kids wants to sleep for 9-10 hours to make there body relax normally in school days they will sleep for 6-7 hours  so that is common thing. My 13 years child sleep at 10'O' clock in week days and whenever there is holiday for schools he will sleep at 12'O" clock.

Adams White

During school year my girls ages 12 1/2 and 8 go to bed by 930pm and my son goes at 10. Next year when my son starts school he will go to bed at 930 too. In the summer they have to be in bed(watching tv, reading, coloring playing ds) by 11, except saturdays and then its no later than 10 pm cause we have church on sunday!

My children who are in school,they are 8 and 9.They go to sleep at 8pm during school nights.fri and sat they can do 8;30 .

Summer -They can stay up to nine but on weeknds,week days 830 pm.

I don't have kids but I guess 8-9 PM sounds reasonable!

Gives them time to have a little fun before going to bed. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BTW: This is my first post here, yay!

We don't have a set sleep time, but summer we try say start to settle at 9:30 or so.  School nights start to settle at 8:45.  They are usually falling asleep on the couch at around 9:30 or so.

Back