Decorating with photos of your favorite beverage.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
file_11_9.jpg

Check out BevShots.....

Quote:
BevShots are your favorite beers, wines and cocktails photographed under a microscope and featured as modern art. Printed on high-quality canvas or archival paper, BevShots’ vibrant colors and abstract patterns bring an edgy element to any room in your home or office. BevShots make the perfect splurge for yourself or a truly unique gift for friends and family. Interior designers agree - homes to hotels, restaurants to company conference rooms - BevShots easily mix in with today’s trends in abstract décor. From start to finish, this affordable, customizable, and contemporary art is proudly made in the U.S.A. Kind of cool, imho... What do you think?
source - BevShots... art. distilled.

Originally Posted by Chicken351 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think it's cool too! I would really actually like one . . . right now! A photo or a drink or both?
biggrin.gif

both! haha. i love the photos. i love the Piña Colada one! i would post a link but i havent figured out how. haha. :]

Right click on the photo you want to post and do a properties.... then copy the url... go to the reply window on MUT and click on the little mountain icon and paste the url into there and click ok... it puts an [ img ] [ /img ] around the link so it shows up here...

those are rather nice, but i don't quite get the connection to the drinks they represent. Like light German lager for instance. I think light golden brown but its anything but that

Latest posts

Back