3 Month No-Buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For the next 3 months i wont be buying anything unless its something i really need. I have over 300 shadows and i still want more. I don't think iv ever used a whole product in the 4 years iv been wearing makeup so i want to use some of them up
biggrin.gif
The only things i will be buying is cleanser/moisturizer/anything else i really really need (even though i think i really need another 100 eye shadows
laughing.gif
) Im not sure how long this is going to last because all i do is think about makeup or think about wot makeup im going to buy next. Im going to treat myself to 3 new eye shadow palettes at the end of the week then from then my no-buy starts!

Good luck with your no buy! You remind me of myself. I don't have that much stuff lol but I really enjoy hunting down and buying things so much that I will keep going even if I haven't even gotten around to using everything.

Good luck!

I think she reminds us of most of us here.

I like that you chose a 3 month time period, because going a full 90 days will allow you to form the habbit of not buying makeup which means that even if after 3 months you allow yourself to buy again you will most likely be less compelled to buy (can you tell i have been reading a lot of books about the brain lately?)

Back