Brazilian Blowout

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm scheduled to have the Brazilian Blowout done on Sunday so I was wondering has anyone had this done?? Maybe another keratin treatment?? Let me know!!!

I did it before and I'll keep doing it, this is the best treatment I've ever had. Unfortunately, it's very pricey and my hair stay straight only for 4 to 6 weeks...

Where are you doing it? How you like it? I would love to see before and after pic too!

Let us know!

I always wondered how these blowouts really work. Yes, I'd love to see bef & after pics too. Here's a couple sites (that I haven't looked through yet
smile.gif

http://www.brazilianblowout.com/

http://www.brazilianblowoutblog.com/

Do you or anyone know the answers to these questions:

How long is it supposed to last?

Is this even after washing?

What's the procedure after washing hair? (Just let air dry, etc.?)

Unfortunately I totally forgot to take before and after pictures! I can post after pictures of what my hair looks like when I let it air dry and I'll try to find a picture of my hair when it's not tamed, lol.

As far as the treatment- LOVE IT. My hair feels amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I don't have to do a thing to it anymore; just brush it.

To answer above poster's questions-

It's supposed to last about 3 months but that can vary on how often you wash your hair. I would suggest washing every 2-3 days. Also, any products you use on your hair MUST be sulfate free. I recommend using the after care products as they prolong the life of the treatment. I'm personally not using them. I have some Kerastase samples for now until I get around to ordering it online.

And yes, you can just step out of the shower and let air dry. If you choose to blowdry, straighten, it will certainly cut the time in half.

I love it and probably will have it done again!!

Back