Lise Watier

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried some of their products and I absolutely LOVE them! Their eye pencils are soft and creamy and go on nice and last. The eyeshadow is really nice stuff. I bought a quartet and a single. They have lovely colours too.

Lise Watier is Canadian brand of makeup. Shoppers Drug Mart and London Drugs carries it.

I don't know if its available in the states?

I like the eyeshadows, eye shine pencils, lipglosses and lipstick. Never tried the foundation, concealers, mascaras and skin care.

I love their products too! They are the first one I bought, I love their pigments! I have 7 or 8 of them (my favorite is folie douce) and I like every product I bought from this brand. The only one I have mixed feelings about is the concealer wheel.. it's great, but its not creamy enough so its not always easy to apply but it still works well. Maybe it's because it's too cold where I live
kopfkratz.gif
I also have two of their pencil liners and I just love them. They are as creamy as the urban decay ones and the staying power is about the same too. It's about one of the only high end brand I can buy here with clarins, lancôme and pupa (I love living in a smal town... NOT), so I tried a lot of their products.

for like, the last YEAR i've had a lemming for that concealer wheel. no where sells it over here, and it's far too pricey to import. sigh.

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif for like, the last YEAR i've had a lemming for that concealer wheel. no where sells it over here, and it's far too pricey to import. sigh. Lucy,
If you would like the concealer color wheel please let me know. I can CP it to you. It costs around $30.00 Canadian ( 19.0007 UK pounds) plus 13% tax. I haven't tried the color wheel so I don't know much about it. Here is a link.. Portfolio | Face | Makeup | Lise Watier Cosmetics

thanks shelley, i'm pretty broke right now but i'll remember your offer once i get paid.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lucy /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks shelley, i'm pretty broke right now but i'll remember your offer once i get paid.
biggrin.gif
No problem, I understand
smile.gif
Please let me know when your ready, I'll be more than happy to do a CP.
smile.gif

Last year I purchased a soft pink Lise Watier concealer pencil. It is similar to concealer pencil Carmindy used a few years ago on What Not To Wear.

If anyone has some tips on how to use it, I'd appreciate it. It doesn't seam to conceal as well as I had hoped. Thanks.

I have a Lise Watier powder brush that I've had for years! It's getting a little beat because for a while I didn't take care of it very well!

But I also have their primer which I LOVE!! <3

I love Lise Watier Metamorfix! It turns ANY powder/mineral shadow into eyeliner and it stays on all day. It only needs 2 drops for both eyes and that bottle has lasted me a year.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Lise Watier Metamorfix! It turns ANY powder/mineral shadow into eyeliner and it stays on all day. It only needs 2 drops for both eyes and that bottle has lasted me a year. yeah this stuff is great! I had mine for like 3 years and it's still half full

I love their brushes! but I haven't tried anything else from the line. Only because I got those brushes free at the duty free shop with a purchase of a perfume.

I also have Metamorfix and it's fantastic!

I have a couple of pencil liners, the liquid glitter liners and an eyeshadow compact. Not overly crazy on the glitter liners but the rest is awesome. The colour doesn't fade like a lot of others I've tried.

Back