Woman uses bare breasts to thwart ATV rider

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Marika De Florio, listening to the incessant racket of an all-terrain vehicle doing endless laps near her property was simply too much to bear. So, she decided to fight back. Her weapon(s) of choice? Bare breasts.

And according to a report in the Toronto Sun, De Florio’s northern exposure strategy certainly generates results: whenever she doffs her top, the grandparents of the child piloting the offensive ATV immediately run outside and snatch the boy back indoors. (Evidently, the sight of uncovered mammary glands is just too heinous a sight for junior.)

By way of background, De Florio, 60, says she never wanted the dispute with her neighbours to escalate to such a degree. But nothing else curtailed the ATV – from talking with the grandparents to calling the police. The Seeley’s Bay, Ont. resident says her quality of life was being obliterated thanks to the kid next door riding his off-roader for up to 10 hours at a time.

“I can’t open my windows. I can’t have a coffee outside. I can’t think,†she says.

When diplomacy and a call-out to law enforcement failed, she decided to doff her top.

That worked.

Alas, the boy’s grandparents, Michael and Nancy Berry, say they’ve tried to be good neighbours with De Florio but her insistence on precluding their grandchild from riding an ATV was simply out of touch with rural sensibilities.

“There should be some give and take,†says Michael Berry.

At one point, the Berrys called the police regarding De Florio’s topless display. But the cops informed the couple that in Ontario it’s been legal for women to go topless in public since 1996 as a result of the precedent-setting Gwen Jacob case. (Jacob had charges of public indecency thrown out of court after she was arrested for walking topless in Guelph, Ont. one hot summer day.)

As it stands now, the De Florio/Berry dispute continues unabated. When the ATV is parked, De Florio remains fully-clothed; when the ATV starts up; De Florio strips down.

Is this an egregious situation – or merely a tempest in a D-cup?

You decide.

Woman uses her bare breasts to thwart ATV rider - The Passing Lane

Good for her!

What is up with the grandparents letting the kid ride on someone else's property? What an annoyance and trespassing too.

They said near, not on. But yeah, I agree those things are loud and obtrusive. They have tracks for that.

Latest posts

Back