Cargo Make Up :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I just discovered Cargo eyeshadow at Sephora and it is awesome. Highy pigmented, great staying power. I bought an amazing eyeshadow pallette from Sephora, BUT when I go online to purchase more items everything they have is on clearance. Is this just online??? Because the store had everything regular priced and fully stocked. TIA. and I highy recommend their eyeshadows, awesome
rockwoot.gif

CARGO is still available at Ulta and SiJCP now. It was phased out of free standing Sephoras, which is why it's on clearance.

I need to try a blush, i am going to be a set that offers a little bit of everything. I was really impressed with their eyeshadows, more pigmented than my mac ones and just as good as my urban decay shadows.

I love the cargo shadows I have too. I didn't know they were getting rid of them at sephora. Thanks for the heads up.

Not really a heads up at all, lol. They phased it out a few months ago, there are just a few things that haven't sold out yet.

I really wanted to try Cargo, does anyone have any recs? Ive been looking for a HG blush and the cargo ones looked pretty nice, Ill have to take a trip to sephora sometime this week!

Latest posts

Back