Your user name... your real name?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So what's your user name all about? Mine is pretty straight forward - lol. My real name is Tyari, which is a masculine swahili name and it means 'Ready' or 'it is time'.

What about you?

I'm boring, it's just my name.
smile.gif

My name is Julie and everybody calls me Jules, then that made me think of Jewele for my name and e-mail address

My name is Abby... the "gal" came from way back in school when my friend's would rather say "abbyGAL" vs "abigail"... it just stuck, lol.

My username is a generic name. I am a chick, and I am on the internet lol. My real name is Leticia, but many of you know that already.

HUh..My real name is Sarah nothing to do with the screen name...part of my problem LOL...I have the attention span of a gnat....I tend to wander in stores something pretty gets my attention, I'm gone. So I get called the gnat. So akathegnat...

Um I was trying to choose a unique name so i went with love sex and magic but i changed the sex into SxE(yup its not an typo! lol), which means straight edge. Its a lifestyle that I am trying to follow. Oh and my name is Angela.

My real name is Angela, I go by Ang, Angie or Saja (sort of like saw jaw). Its a nickname i got when my then infant cousin (he is 18 now) couldnt pronounce my name.

Well, my real name is Elise, but my user name was my WoW character name. Well, my characters name was Kraezi, and I meant to type KraeziInsane but I forgot an I.. and it turned out pretty well :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif HUh..My real name is Sarah nothing to do with the screen name...part of my problem LOL...I have the attention span of a gnat....I tend to wander in stores something pretty gets my attention, I'm gone. So I get called the gnat. So akathegnat... Oh that was so funny!
rofl.gif

Mine is simply my name. Ya know...like Johnny Appleseed or Johnny Depp
smile.gif

my name is nickole middle name is skye

my username is just my first initial and skye in italian: cielo
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Rebecca.
No really its my name and my high school pin#. lol

Rebecca is would have been all wrong for you, Emily! Lol.

My sn is actually stollen kinda from a member of a site i used to be a member off. I had wanted it to be orange eye liner originally when i made this sn for another forum but when that was taken i changed it to orange eye crayon. Orange for my favorite color and eye crayon is suposed to refer to the art of makeup.

As for my real name (Jayme) its meaning is a little round about to find. But it is essentially "the female version of james" and when you look up what james means it is "the son of jacob or joseph or one of those biblical men" So my name means the son of Jacob/joseph, which is not fitting for me because my dad's name is not Jacob or Joseph (it is Quin) and i am not a son

Back