Lucy Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have any of you tried Lucy Minerals - since EGM is ??? I started looking again and love the consistency of Lucy. It is great coverage, long lasting and creamy. It doesn't have that sparkly glow of some but it is a creamy glow. It is definitely worth trying and the prices are so good!! I tried the Ambrosia Serum as well and it seems to be very good - full of antioxidants. Just thought I'd throw it out there!

I received their sample 2 weeks ago & I in love with it. Been using their foundation & I just love it! I too love their blush,very pigmentation & it's last thw whole day.
smile.gif

Yes I am also using it...its very good, creamy and long lasting. Also have the ambrosia serum...not bad. i usually use it at night cos its very oily..but the next day when i wake up from my slp my face looks soft and nice. The products are worth the price.

I have nothing bad to say about this product, they just have no color that fits my complexion but it looks great on NYL

I ordered some foundation, finishing powder and blush from Lucy Minerals this past Sunday; however, I do kinda wish I waited till this week to order since she has a special purchase for a limited time and their Ambrosia Serums on sale. Ah well, another time maybe.

Back