Vanessa Hugens is using anti-ageing creams.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On one hand that does seem a bit early. But then again, it really isn't too early to start, and what HARM could it do?

I also wish I started younger. I started at 25, but still. I wish I had at least discovered sunscreen sooner.

i just turned 21 and i'm thinking about starting my anti-ageing regime also.

I've been using Anti-aging products for a few years.. and I'm about to turn 22. I've heard the best way to cure antiaging is prevention. Never to early to start.

Well, i've read that strictly anti ageing products should be used when you turn 25, and my mother always told me that once you start using anti ageing products, you have to continue using them, or you will loose the effects of your products. So i don't think it's wrong, maybe a little early.

Never used any "anti age" thing and must show id to buy wine there they do not know me. I turned 35 last month.

Maybe based on her parent's she should? I know my parents both look young for their age, so right now I just use good moisturizers, cleansers, sunscreen, and a nightly eye cream. I think it would be too much for my skin to use anti-aging products. When I turn 30, I would like to start using them though.

I am only 21 and i use some anti aging creams (just around the eyes). I see no problem with it, as long as it is just a few products. I also think it is WAY better than the route celebritys typically go of plastic surgery

Its all a matter of perception. You'd never know whether your 'preventative' measures are working or not if you are only 21.

It's all in the genes and how you are treating yourself - staying out of the sun, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep, eating proper foods, not smoking and if your parents look like they are 200 years old even when they are only 55 or if they look like they are in their 50's when they are really in their 70's.

Prevention should be wear sunscreen, wear moisturizer under makeup, don't smoke, don't do drugs, drink alcohol in moderation, eat, drink and sleep properly and wear good makeup.

She is 21 but she also relies on her appearance to be employed. She's got minimal talent so she needs all the help she can get to stay young looking so she can continue to play the teenage roll.

i have been using anti aging skin care since i was around 18.

i started working for a skincare company (lush cosmetics) and they totally brainwashed me into using a great skincare regime.

i dont think its too early to start.

anyone have recommendations for specifically PREVENTATIVE anti aging products????

I don't see the big deal about it. I have noticed that a lot of women in that age group will pick anti-aging products for the skin care routine. If they are going to use a regime, might as well use anti-aging. I personally feel its mostly genes, so I don't bother with an anti-aging routine. I don't mind aging gracefully. I do avoid the sun and wear sunscreen. That's as anti-aging as I get.

No, it makes perfect sense. My dermatologist said the earlier you use anti aging creams the longer it will take for you to notice wrinkles.

Oh dear, I had better get down to Boots for some Olay regenerative. I have a lot of time and plenty of bad (no good) living to make for.
smile.gif

Back