What are your favorite tv shows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which ones do you not miss or Tivo? Why do you like them?

I only have three

Keeping up w/ the Kardashians/Khloe and Kourtney take Miami- I love that family and just admire Kim's style.

Toddlers and Tiaras- I remember begging my mom to put me in pageants when I was younger and she said we didn't have enough money.

Judge Judy- I love how she yells at everyone and has a no nonsense attitude.

Ok... White Collar, Royal pains, the Mentalist, NCIS, Burn Notice, Chuck, anything StarGate, Psych, Monk, the Closer, Bones... Dr Who, Torchwood... Americas Got Talent... Warehouse 13... Cash Cab.. Mythbusters..

Law and Order-SVU, Gossip Girl, Sons of Anarchy, True Blood, Dexter, Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami, Keeping up with the Kardashians, NCIS, Weeds (even though I am not caught up at all), 30 Rock.

My R.I.P er's.....I still will watch reruns....Arrested Development, Lost, and Cold case, and Moonlight!!!!!!!!!.

the bachelor/the bachelorette. CSI:miami. family guy. project runway. America's next top model. Hell's kitchen

I LOOOOVE Arrested Development too! I really hope they make a movie! I am also obsessed with Beverly Hills 90210 (the original) and Saved by the Bell.

Current shows I don't miss are Fantasy Factory, Pawn Stars, Taboo, Hoarders, Intervention....and I also love love love The First 48!

I like reality shows such as Big brother, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Survivor, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Guliana and Bill, Pawn stars, Project runway, America's next top model. I also love to watch cooking shows. My only problem is that I don't have much time to watch tv and I get behind on recordings. The kids keep me from being able to sit and watch tv plus most of those shows are not appropriate for our kids to watch so I have to wait until they are asleep. I think I watch the Disney channel more than my own shows.
lol.gif

ooh I forgot cooking shows. Paula Deen -bowdown my fat girl queen of sheeba

I also enjoy The Neely's because they're a cute couple.

Mondays--Kimora life in the fab lane,Chopped,Operation Repo

Tuesdays--Pretty little liars

Wednesdays--Tosh.O

Thursdays--Futurama

Fridays--Jerseylicious

Saturday--Houston's Street Flava

Sunday--Khloe and Kourtney take Miami,Holly's World,Chefs vs. City

How i met your mother, csi miami, dexter, ugly betty, fringe, river monsters, myth busters,

friends when it was still on. lots more =)

Oh boy....

Rupaul's Drag Race, Life After, NCIS, Fringe, Wipeout, Drop Dead Diva, Project Runway, Man v. Food, Say Yes To The Dress, The Little Couple, Cake Boss, Animal Cops, Bad Girls Club, Secret Lives of Women, America's Next Top Model, Degrassi, Ace of Cakes, Cooking For Real & Kimora's Life in the Fab Lane.

Just to name a few.....
smile.gif

Friday Night Lights, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, locked up abroad, Inside MMA HDnet, I Survived, DR 90210, Fantasy Factory, Khloe and Kourtney take Miami, Kendra, Holly's World, UFC house, Teen Mom, Bad Girls Club, sopranos, George Lopez ....much more...I have a lot of favs and I DVR all of them.

Wow, there are some major tv watchers here!

I also like family guy, but I don't exactly run to my couch when it comes on.

I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sopranos, but it's over! I cried when it ended.

I watch alot of the reality shows on the weekends but do use my DVR for True Blood, Dexter and The Real Housewives of (insert state). lol I also love Modern Family.

Wow, I always say I don't watch that much tv...but then I think about what I have DVR'ed and I guess I do!

Army Wifes, Drop Dead Diva, The Glades, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The Closer, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli & Isles, Hawthorne, Tough Love, Modern Family, Cougar Town....man, that's a lot of tv.

Survivor, Dexter, True Blood, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, V (this is one I probably wouldn't watch on my own, but my boyfriend likes it so we watch it together), and Glee.

I also started watching Mad Men so that will probably be thrown into the rotation too.

How do I Look, the Kardashian shows, old 90210 (love it still), pretty wild, jerseylicious, jersey couture, Dog bounty hunter, the hills, the city and much more, and antiques roadshow.

My favorite shows are:

*The View- I enjoy their hot topics and their celebrity guests. I like hearing many sides to these topics.

*Survivor- I love watching it for the challenges and the friendships/conflicts. I'm always so excited to watch it
smile.gif

*The Ultimate Fighter- It's just fun to watch strong men fighting. Haha!

Reruns I like are Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond. These shows bring back good feelings from watching them back in the day with family.

Latest posts

Back