So I just got the new BUMP-iTS....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heard it works and dosent work but well see what happens I'll have pics of the results..But wanna hear what you think does it work or no..?

I got them too, but no matter how I try and tease and trying to hide them in my hair: NO!!! They do NOT work! They are easily spotted in my hair !
pedro.gif

I hate them

The do work, but overtime, they usually end up falling out of my hair.

If you have shorter hair... don't even bother. My hair is really long which is the only reason you usually can't see them.

I got them for $6 at the mall had a mall employee discount so not really that mad i was playing with last night and it keeped falling out but finally learned how to secure it then it was jus for me to learn how to not show the hair through the teeth im pretty much getting it but still trying i have them might as well work with thme ya kno.

i've never tried them either, i'd be scared they'd show through my hair.

never tried it, but if you have thick enough hair, I don't think the teeth will show. But anyway, to me that thing looks like it will fall off easily or if you run.

I bought them from the dollarstore... you have to get the right colour firstly and then you have to have enough hair to cover it entirely. My hair is too short to use it. I just wanted to try it and for $1 at least I know I'll never buy another one.

Really depends on your hairstyle, and how you style it. I've played around with my friends, and she has super thin, blond hair. It looks absolutely silly when her hair is usually flat, and all of a sudden with the Bumpit she has an enormous poof in her hair. So, for her, it would not look flattering (or normal!
laughing.gif
), unless it was for a special occasion maybe and she wanted to do an updo of some sort. For me, I have pretty thick, striaght black hair, and it looks... alright on me. I mean I could pull it off it was for a special occasion again, but to wear everyday, would just look rediculous! Plus, I don't like the idea how it's a hard piece of plastic attached to your head! You're right, the infomericials look great, but they don't really do anything for me when I try it... Overall, the Bumpit is a pretty bad product for me.

Originally Posted by Ingrid /img/forum/go_quote.gif never tried it, but if you have thick enough hair, I don't think the teeth will show. That's the key for me.... If you have enough hair to use it then you probably have enough hair so why would you want to make it larger? They need a bump-it for us guys with thinning hair!! I'll stick with my wigs...

I have never used a bump it, I work with a woman who has longer hair and they work perfect for her. I think wigs are great
smile.gif
and I wouldn't personally use a bump it, because i am so used to just back combing for height. pouty faces! If they work though girl, keep rockin em!

Divadoll: my hair is dark brown so I got the brown one the teeth show sometimes but not really.

Jhonnie: yea I have pics jus need to post them up they should b up tomorrow or Thursday

Stilababe: Yea on the informerical it looked neat and great yea the big one looks ridicoulous on me and I have to really push it in my head and it hurts and itchys ur right the up dos look cute

Karen: your so silly but I'm glad I have thick hair but still thin..

Shanki: Yea I know how to backcomb but dosent really work blehh..:/

they didnt work well when i tried to use them on myself, & i have thin, flat blonde hair..but when a friend (whose a hairstylist) used them on me, they worked GREAT..so all i can figure is its your technique...

Yea I'm a hairdresser to so I know how to backcomb and everything I jus practice till I yet it right if it can show good on someones hair it can do the sake for me...

yea u have to have thick hair its sucks

Heyyy girls go ahead and look at my profile picture that's my small bump it ill post up every size

If you can see my avatar its my medium size bump it and I hated the large one I literally look like SNOOKI

Back