I'm Not Sure... (I NEED MAKEUP XPERTS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, so I'm going to this party tomorrow, and I wanna look hot. So want eyeshadow look should I do? Eyeliner? Lipstick? Mascara? Please! My boyfriend is gonna be there!!

Smokey eye is generally the answer for these kinds of questions. Hard to say exactly what you should do with your makeup, since we don't really have a good idea of what you look like.

EDIT: Wait, you're 13...keep it light.

Keep things light. Try a shimmery or frosted eye shadow in a tan or beige color and then use a thin line of dark eye liner. The heavy look is out for the younger crowd. Dont make it look like you're trying too hard to be "HOT" it's much easier to be gorgeous with simple make up. Also absolutely do not go for red lipstick. Red lipstick both deters kissing and makes you look like you're trying. (red lipstick is like a drivers license. You have to earn enough respect from others and for yourself to wear it. This does not happen until AT LEAST 17.) Go for a nude lipstick or even just some shimmery chapstick. Nivea makes a really nice shimmery pink chapstick. a coral colored blush applied lightly should be enough for the cheeks. Also Pink nailpolish is very in this season... but more neutral pinks.

Ok, 13 and "I wanna look hot" shouldn't be in the same sentence. "Pretty" or "cute" maybe.. "Hott" definitely not...

That said, I think with a 13 yr old's skin you should be fine, wear some cherry or strawberry colored gloss, and some liner or mascara.

You try to grow up too fast and you'll be looking like Pam Anderson without makeup in no time.

13 is WAY too young to want to be "lol hawt".

Full makeup for you should be like silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner/mascara, lip balm, strawberry gloss and a tinted moisturizer at most...

OFFTOPIC:

At the age of 13, you have NO BUSINESS posting such a mature and suggestive looking avatar on the internet for everyone to see.

You don't know what kinds of creeps may be lurking online. You really should change your avatar to something less suggestive.

Originally Posted by Minka /img/forum/go_quote.gif 13 is WAY too young to want to be "lol hawt".
Full makeup for you should be like silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner/mascara, lip balm, strawberry gloss and a tinted moisturizer at most...

OFFTOPIC:

At the age of 13, you have NO BUSINESS posting such a mature and suggestive looking avatar on the internet for everyone to see.

You don't know what kinds of creeps may be lurking online. You really should change your avatar to something less suggestive.

Woooo!!! Totally agree with this one. I didn't even notice the avatar. Yeah u really should change it.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, 13 and "I wanna look hot" shouldn't be in the same sentence. "Pretty" or "cute" maybe.. "Hott" definitely not...
That said, I think with a 13 yr old's skin you should be fine, wear some cherry or strawberry colored gloss, and some liner or mascara.

You try to grow up too fast and you'll be looking like Pam Anderson without makeup in no time.

First thing that popped into my head! 13, look hot and boyfriend should not be in the same post!!! All 13 year olds need is a little lip tint and some mascara.
You really should slow down. You have plenty of time to be a grown up so don't be in a rush to play one. Keep in mind that some of your actions may follow you around for the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by Minka /img/forum/go_quote.gif 13 is WAY too young to want to be "lol hawt".

OFFTOPIC:

Didn't your parents or school teach you about internet safety?? My kids have been learning about that since they were in kindergarten. My son is 13 and I would freak any of his classmates are literally inviting some weirdo to approach. Please change the avatar or remove the photo all together. There are lots of mothers on this site, we suggest this for your safety.

Oh gosh, I wasn't paying attention to the avatar. Wow... Definitely not appropriate for a 13 year old. It invites trouble right in.

I agree with all and recommend you change it.

As a makeup artist on the rise I'd would try something new you said u want eyeliner do a FISHTAIL LINER...

How-to:

Using a felt tip liner draw a thin line along your lid starting at the inner corner when you reach the outer corner flick your wrist upward to create a wing

Add a modern twist by drawing a second angles toward your temple underneath the first one neither wing should go past where your brow ends.

Use a cotton swab to dry your bottom inner lashlines[liner sticks better this way]line the inner rim with a soft black pencil..

After that put a metallic hot pink eyeshadow on top of your liner and bottom lashlines. You will look great

Above your liner my bad LOL..

Above your liner my bad LOL..

I'm glad someone said something about the avatar. I didn't really know how to react to it. I knew flagging was a little too harsh... and I didn't want to come off as rude... after all... who am I to say how a child can dress? especially since i'm not a parent and only a mere decade older than she is. But really I think that tatas and the bra showing so much is a little.... baywatch for a 13 year olds avatar.

I agree with the other ladies suggestions. Maybe some tinted moisturizer, a colorful eyeshadow, and a nice gloss.

Wanting to be grown up may seem cool, but have fun being a kid. <3

smokey eye look and a light pink lipstick(something like beige pink or even light pink would do)
smile.gif
and most importantly a smile=)

A smokey eye is always wearable... though keep it light because you are only 13. To be honest I think you should wear very little and look natural. Besides your boyfriend should like you for who you are.
wink.gif

Back